POLL: Do You Believe In The Bible or God At All???

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• jukief
    jukief

Absolutely, positively NO.

• Balsam
    Balsam

NO I don't believe the bible is the inspired word of God

NO I don't believe in the Bible's perspective of God or the Creators. I do believe some higher intelligence began life here on this gem of a planet but does not ask for worship or even to know this beingness. We were created then left to find our own messy way through this life and living each day. LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Personally, I believe in God. The Bible, I'm somewhat sketchy on, though.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I don't believe in the bible at all. And have not seen any reason to believe in god at all. So the answer is a definate no to both.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Minimus

Well, ... I thought about it all day and the best I can do is this.....

I am so angry at the wt org .... I believe they stole my faith.

Thats all I got.

• hambeak
    hambeak

greendawns' response is exactly how I feel yes and yes

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Can I just believe in Sponge Bob? I love that freakin' show. My Li'L Toot and I both laugh our arses off every episode.

Oh yeah, no and no. Time magazine, a while back, had a report on "the first stars" or something to that effect. Space is so vast. Why would one god put us here, as miniscule as we are on the grand scale, to answer such unanswerable questions about life and after-life. What's the freakin' point?

I think that religion was brought about by wealthy land owners that wanted to keep the peasants in line by scary stories and worrying about the after-life, which can't be proven until there's no longer the ability to revolt.

I'll just live every day like it's my last while I'm here. Maybe Sponge Bob and Patrick will be on the other side! I hope Sandy too.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I don't believe the Bible is inspired by God, but merely a collection of documents which reflect the mythology and history of one ethnic group. As to the existence of God, I would say that the answer depends on how one defines "God". As described in the Bible, i.e. creator of "heavens and earth", no.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I certainly believe in the Bible, I've seen one. I believe people have belief in Gods, they've told me so.

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

Nope, not at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit