The Millenium is nearby, isn't it?

by Yussidiver 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yussidiver
    Yussidiver

I think that Jehovah will bring salvation next month to all of us. We, ex-JWs with our lifes totally destroyed by the Sect-tanic Machine of Lies of the Cheattower, will inherit the Paradise. No entrance allowed to gay, lesbians and that kind of satanic tribes. Our endurance will be rewarded,at last. Is just an opinion, but I think it's very worth to express. See you on the other side of history.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Yup, it's almost here.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

whatever, u r not even funny! troll

• headmath
    headmath

I think that the WTS latest hype is just to get new members because they are going broke

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Sorry, you missed it. It was about six years ago. Don't worry though. There'll be another one along in 994 years....

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

What crazyblondeb said!!

• Jake99
    Jake99

And when a man steps forward as a warrior in a chariot of fire with bow and arrows in a suit of armor with a sharp tongue with many miracles in his wake, a simple plan and says he is the Christ he will be mocked, beaten and put on trial just like the last time.The JW's are not the Way and neither are the nations and religions which are led by false prophets and wolves in sheeps clothing. I am the man who claims to be and demonstrates that he is the man who can make right this planet of chaos.So I am eitherr a liar, luantic or the man you should allow to lead the planet in a new and unifioed peaceful and prosperous direction. I was put on trial twice at Y2K for stepping forward and claiming to be the Christ and I have been proving it for 51 years in court and in life. Interestingly according to law I never even violated a law even if I did all that I was accused of which I admitted to from the witness stand. The jury convicted me despite no crime actually being committed and the judge in tears had to immediatly overturn the convictions and set me free. One thousand years of peace is what my plan will create and the wars and poverty will cease to exist along with environmental destruction.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Yussidiver you are either a bigoted brainwashed fool or this is a joke. Just my opinion

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Sorry, you missed it. It was about six years ago. Don't worry though. There'll be another one along in 994 years....

I'm going to change your name to funnyderek.

I got it.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you are stepping in for the "Perfect" Christ, Jake99, that picture of a bald man must not be you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit