The Millenium is nearby, isn't it?

by Yussidiver 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yussidiver, you seem very bigoted to me. It's just an opinion, but worth expressing I think,

Jake, you've been proving your claims for 51 years? Funny no ones heard of you then.

• Jake99
    Jake99

I rarely take credit for the great works I do and the newspapers portray me as a nut case because I challenged the Massachusetts judicial system in ways they could not defend themself in. I am an army of one who owns a car that looks like a chariot, a suit that is made of armor, a mule that gets attention, a crown of thorns and I fight with a bow and arrows and a sharp tongue against all the evil doers of this world and win every time without ever firing a shot. If you believers let me lead this world the peace and prosperity will be everlasting just like it says in your religious books.

• chiddy
    chiddy

nice point , and see you there everyone and I'm going to drag every Jw down with me especially all those double lifers!

• chiddy
    chiddy

Is it a troll? Poor little troll , the new system has been cancelled for 2 days .

• free2beme
    free2beme

I thought it already happened. This is a paradise world compared to what it was like when the people wrote the Bible ...

- Better Health care (longer healthier lives)

- Indoor Plumbing (Less Disease)

- Better food supplies (Less famine)

- Advancement in science (Allowing us to live more fulfilling lives)

- Higher education (Allowing people to think for themselves)

- Even the lower class live in homes (In the ancient times they lived in the mud and shacks)

- Better travel (We can see so much more in our life time, then you could in ancient times when most people never traveled more then 50 miles from their place of birth)

Face it people, compared to the times the Bible was written in ... this is Paradise on earth!

• Kaput
    Kaput
    If you believers let me lead this world the peace and prosperity will be everlasting just like it says in your religious books.

Wow! Neato! Go right ahead and lead, bro'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit