two birds with one stone, without getting stoned. possible?

by TheKings 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hi Kings,

I have been reading more of your postings and I think you are doing great dealing with your situation. There is lots of good advice here and I do hope your can reach your sister. After she gets baptized it will be even harder to break free, since she can now be officially shunned. The best "witness" you can give is that you are doing fine and can be happy without the organisation.

fts

• TheKings
    TheKings

thanks everyone for the advice...

i thought it over pretty hard and i have a plan. i will tell my sister while we have some alone time that the reason i stopped coming was the date thing with 607 bc ... and i found more stuff out, but she has to promise to keep it secret for now because our mom would not trust me and freak out like she always does. she can tell our mom but tell her that she found it out, not me, or she would not listen. i'll tell her to look into it herself if she does not trust...

she will find out and come to me with more questions. but i have to be careful...very careful.

i think she will find it exciting to learn.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome, sounds like a fine plan, Kings! Yes... as you suggest... quietly... respectfully... and patiently.

I hope she will be excited to learn it as well. Good luck and godspeed! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit