JWs Stopped By!!

by RichieRich 40 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

So, I had just woke up, and I was sitting on my couch. I'm wearing a pair of worn khaki shorts, and a tshirt.

There is a subtle knock on the door. So, I walk over to the door.

I look out the door, and guess who's there---- Dubs.

And not just any Dubs, oe of my mother's best friends and another sister from my old congregation.

So I rip my shirt off, throw it down the hall, and open the door.

Both of them about passed out- seeing sweet Richie with piercings everywhere, and my tattoos on my chest and shoulder. I asked them what I could help them with, and they both just stood there for a second.

Then the sister my mom is friends with was like- um, I believe we have the wrong door.

So I wished them a happy Halloween, and a good day.

Man, that was cool.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    So I wished them a happy Halloween

lol Richie, I doubt they will relate this "experience" at a meeting, but I bet you are the subject of gossip fairly soon.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Excellent!!!!!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    So I rip my shirt off, throw it down the hall, and open the door.

Great thinking.......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Richie..You were set up..You took care of business..You Rocked!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

You could have told them: "you dubs have messed up my family life with your stupid shunning ideas." At least they know that you have struck out on your own individual way and you are no longer a mass production item.

• blondie
    blondie

I think you would have scared me Richie, a shirtless young man with piercings. At least you left your pants on.

Blondie

• Genesis
    Genesis

Good job ! Its always a good idea to frighten the JWs, I have a big medieval sword with skulls on it for when I answer them, unfortunatly they never come by, Id love to watch the look on their face when they'll see me way more muscular than before (thanks to bodybuilding), spikes on my hair and a sword in hand lol, I think ill say : Bow before the great Apostate or you shall suffer my wrath !

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

DANG IT!!!

I have never done anything cool when surprised or on the spur of the moment like that! I SO WISH that I had some super memories like THAT one to think back on and grin about for a long time to come!

Richie, I think you did just FINE! My shirt's not off to you---but my hat sure IS!!!

hugs,

Annie

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

this was great richie, I had my deep belly laugh for the day thecarpenter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit