Latest films you saw?

by greendawn 47 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

I just saw "The Daparted". Loved the movie and I recommend it. But I agree with the earlier posts, it is very violent and uses harsh langage so bewarned.

I also just saw "Derailed" on DVD.

A great movie as well.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Fearless with Jet-Li, a very good Martial art movie who depict the consequencse of free violence.

• minimus
    minimus

I just saw The Departed! Jack Nicholson MUST win the Academy Award! Great pic!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I agree that The Departed was violent in that there were a lot of shootings. But, it's about mob and police. So, take it as an advanced notice, but not a deterrent.

Go see this one!!!

(I miss Boston)

• lola28
    lola28

"Snakes on a Pane"-teehee I loved this movie!

"Chicken run" on HBO

I really want to see "Love Actually" and "About a boy"

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Crank - hated, hated, hated it!

Ice Princess - a nice, pg 13 - a non thinking movie.

Kingdom of Heaven - directors cut - 2nd time and this version is far superior to the first.

Wedding Crashers - 3rd time - I love that movie!

RV - average/okay..some cute scenes

Devil Wears Prada - really enjoyed this one

The Shopgirl - with Steve Martin - a quirky kind of film but actually kind of delightful.

sammieswife.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I see a lot of you have seen The Departed. It's on my list so I hope I see it this week. Did anyone see the Illusionist?

Oh yes - I also enjoyed Derailed and I thought that Failure to Launch was really good.

sammieswife.

• juni
    juni

Wedding Crashers

Colorado said:

Secondhand Lions my brother called and bugged me for weeks to see this movie so I finally watched it to shut him up! in the hands of three exceptional actors, Secondhand Lions is totally entertaining and heartwarming, I loved it! We laughed and cried, and laughed some more!

alt

I agree with you. IT IS A MUST SEE. GREAT MOVIE !!

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit