MOve on!???

by Core88 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    If everyone moved on (left the board), who would be here for the new ones that need help and encouragement while leaving?

And who would have been here to help you Corey? Didn't you ask for help from us when you first began posting?

Amen to Unique 1's and Lady Lee's post and many others who've posted on this thread.

This forum posters and other xjdubya websites provided me with a LOT of information which enabled me to finally see ALL the hypocrisy of the WTS.

Long live this forum! (or at least as long as it takes to help everyone truly get free from the influence of the WTS)

Frannie

• Core88
    Core88

Just so you all know, when I first posted this "move on" thread, I was in my what if the WTS is right mind. I posted to you all "as if" you were the spiritual criminals that the JW leaders say you are and tried to suttle influeance you to stop, your being evil. Sorry, I am still sorting though things and go "back and forth" with different views in my head. I think it is wrong to judge people but for years that is exactly what I was taught and trained and give rewards, to do!~ So I am working some dark shit out by posting here, sometimes I just fall into the self righeos me of the past. Some saw through it, for why would I post here if I have no problems and have moved on??? Corey

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Glad you straightened that out!!! You'll find out that many of us are leading productive lives but choose to keep posting for various reasons. If we didn't there really wouldn't be a reason to keep the site going and many people finding themselves in your shape would not have this information available to them. It's very theraputic to be able to post our opinions, input, and facts without fear. That's a great feeling anytime in one's life...

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit