MOve on!???

by Core88 42 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Move on. Thats a song right? Give me a minute.

• magoo
    magoo

..................core88.....nice of you to pose such a question, since you have been df'd & are obviously "movin' on" with your life, why are you posting here?

magoo

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Move along, nothing to see here!!!"

• shera
    shera

I have moved on long ago,I like to keep up on the WTS,never know someone close to me might get involved.I have mentioned this before,but I have some close people who have left and if that time ever comes....I'm going to discuss what I know about this cult with them,I am quite sure they still believe its truth.*cough*

If we all left,there wouldn't be much of a site,also there are some smarties and good hearted people here that contribute to this site and I feel its helpful for the newbies to have them here.

• shera
    shera

Whoo Hoo Mouthy,you go girl! ****hugs****

• Core88
    Core88

hard to be me, honestly, talking, talking... sorry to have made some of you mad!! Corey

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

That's what this place is about!!!! I'm taking art classes and plotting fun new frontiers, you know, real life stuff. I'm building new social skillz and rebuilding lost friendships and redesigning family rapport. It's a lot of work, but having a place like this to come to for support, encouragement, some laffs and some tears, has played a significant role in my survival and made it so much more light-hearted than it might have otherwise been!

You guyz,.... complete me! *sob*

(giggling ;)

• sf
    sf

IF you have/ had truly and COMPLETELY "moved on", you would never venture here. Let alone, again with a topic such as "moving on".

You are trans-parent.

sKally

• sf
    sf

AMAZING GRACE

"HOPE to kick the bucket"...???????????????

I'm sure you did not mean "hope". I hope not!!

sKally

• needproof
    needproof

Your rantings are very naive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit