Goodbye.........

by whyamihere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

It's not forever, I just need some time away. This is by no means a plea for attention.

This board has made me realize I am not alone, with my feelings and thoughts of the org. However, I need to get my life in order around here - I need to spend time with my husband and children and start finally living for them(and me). I have been thinking of saying goodbye for quite sometime now. With many recent events that has turned my world upside down, and left me in the dark - I need the time to start getting back to reality. As many of us would say, I wished I could go back in time and done a few things differently. Well, we all know we can't do that, we just have to step outside the box and make a few adjustments. That's what I need to do right now.

I have made many friends on here, my closest is Butt. I don't think I could ever live my life with out her, she has made me realize I can be myself and love who I am. Grateful to have met her and become life long friends. Butt, isn't just a close friend, she is family and I love her very much.

I'll be back - maybe a few months, maybe longer? I just didn't want any missing thread(s) or someone putting my face on a milk carton, that's my reason for this post. Also, to let you all know I am a better person because of this board.

Love you all, goodbye......

Brooke

p.s. I'll send pics of the kids through out the holiday's - maybe even a scandalous one of Butt and I for Christmas.....lol

• JH
    JH

There is a God after all !!!

Bye !!!

• JH
    JH

I was just kidding Brookie....

It's good to take a break once in a while, and I know you'll be back.

We will all miss you

• mouthy
    mouthy

This is by no means a plea for attention.

Glad to hear that Because I DO get sad & say goodbye ! for attention( only kidding) I am addicted to this board... I have made wonderful friends & have received kids, & grandkids, to replace those who left me because of the shunning . Yes PLEASE visit & I will watch for the pictures ....God Bless (((HUG)))

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Enjoy your break, Brooke, and if I don't see you before then, have a great Christmas and New Year.

See you when you pop in again

Linda xxx

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I have made many friends on here, my closest is Butt. I don't think I could ever live my life with out her, she has made me realize I can be myself and love who I am. Grateful to have met her and become life long friends. Butt, isn't just a close friend, she is family and I love her very much.

OH for god sake, its too early for me to cry!!!!!!!!

But I do understand that you need to sometimes just take a break. I have been feeling the same way myself. But please dont take a break from msn messenger at the same time, I will have brookie withdrawals!!!!!

• JH
    JH

Brooke, if you leave, the JWD stocks will plummet.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Well, I havn't been here long, but I have enjoyed your posts! I can relate to having the need to take a break from it all and get back to your daily life. Sometimes after reading posts and reasearching all the BS i was brainwashed to believe....I can't help but get upset....and my husband notices my mood. He gave me some great advice the other night. He said "You can read the boards and get upset...that is normal, but you need to balance the negatives of your past with good positive things, like where your life is now, and reading good things in the Bible to stregthen your knowledge." It made a-lot of sense for me. I wish you the best and look forward to "seeing" you again!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Brooke....you KNOW we all love you and I can tell you how you have brightened MY world with some of your crazy antics and pictures you have posted! Your kids are gorgeous and you ain't exactly hard to look at yerself, LOL!

I am sorry to hear that you've had some bad things happening to you and I do understand if you need a break.....but please be assured of our love and acceptance that is unconditional (unless you come out and say you hate me!)....in that case I might have to think about it ......

Take care and be well.....and please don't forget what a great lady you ARE!

hugs,

Annie

• Legolas
    Legolas

Have a good break Brooke

I have been thinking of doing the same thing lately, but for now I just cut back on my time online!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit