NASDAQ2,289.99-0.96Down
    S&P 5001,348.55-1.67Down
    NASDAQ-1001,679.04-2.10Down
    NYSE Composite8,537.43-1.24Down
    FTSE 1005,993.4026.90Up

Big losses on JWD on the Dow Jones

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You will stick around to read all the replies, and until your thread gets buried like say back to page 5600 right?

• I quit!
    I quit!

Just remember if you leave you will have to go before the committee before anyone here can speak with you again...... or am I thinking of another group I was associated with that does that sort of thing? That must be it.

Anyway I'm glad I checked in this morning to see your post. I wish you all the best and hope everything works out for you and your family.

Take care.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Bye, Brookie, take good care of yourself and stop in anytime. This board won't be as colorful without you!

I hope to hang out with you (and Butt) in person someday, sooner than later!

If I don't see you, Happy Halloween, and Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year!!!

Good Girl/Bad Girl

• xjwms
    xjwms

Take time for you.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Take care Mariah enjoy your sabbatical

BM

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Brooke,

I understand completely. I've been taking a break too. With the 2 boys, life is just always so busy and you can't get the time back. They grow up in a blink.

Be safe, have fun, and live your life.

Carpe Diem.

Hugs,

Chrystal

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I have made many friends on here, my closest is Butt. I don't think I could ever live my life with out her, she has made me realize I can be myself and love who I am. Grateful to have met her and become life long friends. Butt, isn't just a close friend, she is family and I love her very much.

You've got a good one there with Buttlight. I can't picture the two of you seperate from one another.

I have enjoyed getting know you, even watch you drink beer and curse the Bears loss in the Playoffs last year. I hope someday we will cross paths again, and look forward to your occasional peak in here to say 'Hi'.

Jeff

• z
    z

for Brooke

dp7luw.gif

Love ya Z

• Jourles
    Jourles

You're leaving?!? But football season is just getting started! Who can we poke fun at if da Bears lose?

Missin' the pics already...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit