New Urban Legend! Anyone heard about Hormel?

by gaiagirl 38 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

http://www.leftinscotland.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/misc/spamcheese.gifPerhaps they are worried about this particular variety...

I wonder if the will come out of the closet about their secret recipe?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

he he he .. meat in a can....

• joe_black
    joe_black

I always wondered why the Hormel sausage smelled and tasted odd, lol.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

mmmm.... jiggling, gelatenous meat substance. Cyd, of the "Hormelsexual and proud of it" class

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I would hate to pop open a can of spam, look inside, and find that I was a woman trapped in a man's body.

This comment ignores the distinction between 'gender confusion' and 'sexual attraction', which are separate concepts.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

RubaDub

Hormel, the makers of canned chili and other foods, is run by homosexuals Phew ... that explains it. At least now I know. I always thought that the "sauce" stuck to the top of the cans had a particularly odd taste.

Do homosexuals produce some kind of substance that heterosexuals do not?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    faith in a God Who's bigger than their groceries

LMAO!!!!

Surely we should conduct a clinical trial. I suggest 60 volunteers from the site agree to be divided randomly into 3 groups. One group will eat Hormel spam, one group will eat another leading brand spam and a control group will eat, oh I dunno, pizzas. Each product will be eaten daily for a month, then we will have an apostofest and a team of psychologists will assess whether each person displays homosexual tendencies or not.

This is clearly a very important issue that I thnk the queens at Hormel will be willing to fund.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    everything gives off something" and that the food would be tainted by some kind of deviant unnatural vibes because the owners/employees were deviant and following an unnatural lifestyle.

The guy that runs our local chinese takeaway is gay, so we'll have to find another one I guess, can't be too careful. It's a pity that, I've always enjoyed having his balls. (chicken ones, that is)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yeah youd better be careful, specially as you are getting married soon. You wouldnt want a no 73 with fried rice to turn you queeh at this late stage!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Happy birthday, KatieKitten!!! (I volunteer to be in the control group.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit