What do you do when a old Boyfriend wants to meet up for dinner........

by whyamihere 56 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I would love if Mumsy would join! LOL! She would love him.....lol

Corn dog???? What you talking about Willis?

Hey, you should come! That would be Hilarious - we could drink for free! You can have all the Dirty Martinis you want! To bad you're in a relationship too, I know he has some really cute clients I could have hooked you up with ....lol. I am so naughty.

Brooke **starts to sing Memories**

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Dressed to the nines?

Ok, and your only allowed to dress to the eights, ok?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Why would you put your husband through an uncomfortabel situation like that? Maybe you should turn the tables a littel bit...what if your husband got a call from some past littel hottie....would you like him to go out to dinner with her? Dressed to the nines?

First of all, FYI coming your way. I have had drinks with him before about 2 years ago. My husband knew about it and had no problem. I was just wondering why he wants drinks again. 2nd, I don't care if he went out with an old flame. It doesn't bother me, really it doesn't. Hell, he is offered to sign College girls Breasts after he plays shows and it doesn't bother me one bit. I laugh about it and say, "Was it good for you?" Brooke

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

No, I prefer to dress in suit. LOL Where DID that phrase come from anyway..."dressed to the nines"? And...sorry Brookie, I hadn't read all the way through the thread, the "What if your husband" question had already been addressed.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Dressed to the nines?

Ok, and your only allowed to dress to the eights, ok?

LOL, I am sorry my dress code it a perfect 10! If I do go, which will probably be a NO! I'll go in jogging pants, no make up, and my hair in a pony tail! That's HOT! Brooke

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Is that the hot rich guy from St Louis?????

LOL, why yes Buttlight....LOL. The only problem with him is that he is a Cardinals fan - to a point one of it friends is one of the owners(something like that) of the Cards!

Oooh la la. Tell you what - if you don't go, can I take your place?

Go Cards!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Brooke, forget about the hubby, if you go, wont all the rest of your boyfriends get jealous?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL - I just told my husband and he doesn't care....lol

He even reminded of me about the woman at a bar, we meet a year ago. Anyway, she was a former crush of his and they went to school together. This woman is a massage therapist and a stripper by night. LOL. He even asked if he could hang out with her and the old gang from way back when. I laughed and said have a good time and take alot of pics so we can make money on the internet!

Plus, she said I was HOT! LOL! I think she was more interested in me than him....lol Ah, that's our loving marriage!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brooke, forget about the hubby, if you go, wont all the rest of your boyfriends get jealous?

I have so many Boyfriends - he and I have a hard time keeping track of them. Best buy guy, Lowe's guy. Target guy etc..... I swear I have personal shoppers at all times! Well, I am taking more Boyfriend applications, anyone who wants to apply please feel free to send in your resume *here*! Brooke

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It's ultimately down to the feelings of the couple.

I've never had the "chattel" attitude to women, so what's to be insecure/jealous over?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit