Keep ears and eyes open: Possible announcement this Wednesday

by truthseeker 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Badger
    Badger

Why do we care? simple...the JW's were such a big part of our lives, and many of us are still hurt by it. Some haven't left entirely yet. Most of us have friends and/or family in the org still.

An announcement that winds up weakening the org is viewed favorably by the latter, as it could hold out hope that without the society interfering in our everyday lives and family relationships, we can return to a normal life, or, for many of us, introduce our families and ex-friends to a normal life.

If it's about blood, you'll see some real pissed off people, especially the older ones.

If it's about donations, they'll accept it readily.

If it's about streamlining the DF/DA process, you'll have a streamlined organization, all right.

I doubt it's about interpretation of prophecy. That's usually saved for conventions and the WT.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The big announcement will be:

In order to survive as a religion, we are going to make sweeping changes.
    First of all, Headquarters is moving out of the U.S, we are selling all the
    Brooklyn properties. Our new HQ is going to be in a place that refuses
    to extridite criminals or tax overseas income.
    Next, we are going to encourage you young ones to get married and
    have lots of JW babies. In order to facilitate this one, we will have
    arranged marriages. Since there are so many more sisters than brothers,
    we will be establishing polygamy among the elders and ministerial servant.
    Brothers, get those sisters pregnant.
    Also, we encourage young ones to get a college degree in order to boost
    their contributions.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

OK, so it's not this week. I didn't know the Annual Meeting wouldn't happen until this Saturday, so there might be something next week.

Either way, if it happens it happens, if not, then I don't care. I'd prefer that nothing is announced that could hurt the dubs even more.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

TruthSeeker..Let me get this straight..The announcement,about the the Big announcement,is there is no announcement this week..???..Next week we can announce,last weeks announcement was not announced,so we`d like to announce,the announcement of the Big Announcement that will be announced this week

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Outlaw,

Yeah, it's pathetic right?! Still, I posted the article from channelc.org, a serious group of xJW's.

Arthur says there is "something in the works" according to a comment made by a GB member and to my knowledge there are 26 days left this month for an announcement.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

TruthSeeker..I`ve heard about the Big Announcement my whole life,it has yet to be announced..LOL!!..Still,it`s decent of you to keep us posted...OUTLAW

• Legolas
    Legolas
    TruthSeeker..Let me get this straight..The announcement,about the the Big announcement,is there is no announcement this week..???..Next week we can announce,last weeks announcement was not announced,so we`d like to announce,the announcement of the Big Announcement that will be announced this week

ROTFLMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit