Keep ears and eyes open: Possible announcement this Wednesday

by truthseeker 76 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Some of the current POs who post here would have told us about it. Hey! Where did all the POs go?

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

The Annual Meeting is this week...usually pretty dry, but who knows...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Wasn't the big announcement something about changing the font size in the Awake. That this was an indication that the fds is leading a progressive organization and that this is an indication that this is jehovah's true organization and that this indicates the end is near and what a wonderful provision of jehovah and ........

• banished1
    banished1

The only announcement I am interested in is that the Watchtower Society is out of money and is closing its doors. OUT OF BUSINESS!

• badboy
    badboy

I PRESUME THIS IS THE RUMOURED ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SOME HAVE TALKED ABOUT.

• lowden
    lowden

Bollocks, bollocks and MORE bollocks!!!

If it was anything even remotely important, then they would have announced it without delay.

When something is of immediate importance they let the congs know straight away. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT.

I've experienced 'emergency' annoucements.

But even if they announced that Armageddon was tomorrow, i would STILL stand proud in my stand against this disgusting, filthy organisation.

Enough!!

Peace

Lowden

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, whatever it is, it won't have any impact on my life, so pretty unconcerned here.

• M.J.
    M.J.
    Well, whatever it is, it won't have any impact on my life, so pretty unconcerned here.

Sigh, it could very well have an impact on mine...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Lowden,

This is NOT a normal religion, they have their own ways of doing things. Always expect the unexpected from Jehovah's Witnesses.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

I have relatives that will be attending the Annual Meeting. If anything of import is mentioned I'll find out and post it back to the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit