anyone have a crack house in their neighbourhood

by orbison11 23 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

and what did y ou do about it,,or could you do anything bout it?

thanks,,,,orbi

• Balsam
    Balsam

We have one in our very nice housing development and the cops have been able to do nothing it seems and it continues to be a serious problem. Calling the cops on them only results in them giving the one calling trouble, like destroying their property. Sad situation.

Balsam

• aoxo
    aoxo

why can't you make it annonymous? call with a cell phone or pay phone if you need to. or you could go from door to door disguised as you know what and get a petition going so that you can take it to the cops, they can take it to a judge and get a warrant to check the house and bust them.

• bebu
    bebu

Here is a very helpful organization!!

http://www.leadonamerica.org/

Read the "about us" section. These housewives took on the meth houses in their neighborhood and won.

bebu

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

why can't you make it annonymous? call with a cell phone or pay phone if you need to. or you could go from door to door disguised as you know what and get a petition going so that you can take it to the cops, they can take it to a judge and get a warrant to check the house and bust them. Some places the police do not respond to anonomous complaints. It seems that they like to tell the bad guy who is complaining about them. Its crazy.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I don't know but if there was and I did know there would'nt be for long. I do call the cops on those kind of people and I really don't care what someone else thinks. I don't want it in my house or in my neighborhood......Simply put !

• zeroday
    zeroday

The only crack you will see in my neighborhood is the local high school kids with their pants hanging around their asses.

• gadfly
    gadfly

Do you live by a school or do a lot of school age (even high school) kids walk around in your neighborhood?

I live in a bad part of town and we had a circumstance like that. After calling the cops a zillion times with no results, I called the neighborhood high school. They were arrested within a week. Use a school, if you can.

• gadfly
    gadfly

LOL ZeroDay -- and one crack leads to another, no?

Use those young cracks to catch the older cracks -- call a school! :-)

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Use a school, if you can.

Option B, move out and let them destroy themselves. Who needs it. There are plenty of rural and middle america communities that don't even have to concern themselves with such problems. You are dealing with a subculture bent on selfdestruction do you need your family any where near such a thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit