anyone have a crack house in their neighbourhood

by orbison11 23 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

While some neighborhoods look the part, and others do not. As a person who knows a lot of people in law enforcement, I would say that everyone has one in their neighborhood.

• zeroday
    zeroday

I live in a milk toast, white cracker upper middle class city. I can guarantee you the clostest we come to crack is what you would see on the sidewalk......

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Option B, move out and let them destroy themselves. Who needs it. There are plenty of rural and middle america communities that don't even have to concern themselves with such problems. You are dealing with a subculture bent on selfdestruction do you need your family any where near such a thing.

Running away doesn't solve a thing. Crackheads or methheads will be your next door neighbors no matter where you go. In fact, I'd rather be in the city than deal with this bored kids in middle America who have nothing better to do than get high on oxycontin or the drug du jour and cause trouble.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I'd rather be in the city than deal with this bored kids in middle America who have nothing better to do than get high on oxycontin or the drug du jour and cause trouble.

OR GOD forbid get an education and never have to deal with such things unlike your "CITY" where you can be killed for wearing the wrong colors....

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    OR GOD forbid get an education and never have to deal with such things unlike your "CITY" where you can be killed for wearing the wrong colors....

That's more of an LA thing, holmes. Besides, you don't think there are Bloods and Crips outside of the big cities?

• zeroday
    zeroday

Let me tell you something HOlMES. The closest thing I come to the HOOD is my rain coat. So go ahead live amongst the brood. LOCK your doors DOUBLE. YOUR hood will KILL you MY HOOD will protect me from the rain. These degenerates will never come close to my life. Live with them if you must I will not. I live in in a neighborhood where families send their children to be educated not MURDERED....

• zeroday
    zeroday

Yea, that's right I don't have to worry about the HOOD. You have to triple lock your doors at night hoping the HOOD don't knock on your door or gun shots don't ring out in the night. I DON'T, I drive to my local KROGER at 2AM to get eggs and bacon for the next mornings breakfast while your HOOD is burying their own. THAT's right. I drive to my metropolitian city during morning rush hour traffic while your HOOD is coming off an allnighter CRIME AND DESTRUCTION. CRACK and KILLING ALL THAT GET IN THEIR WAY, mostly THEIR OWN. NO LOSS if you ask me.....

• zeroday
    zeroday

Where are you "SirNose586"? YOU triple locked behind your door hoping the HOOD don't see your UP this late at night. DON'T want the HOOD to know you exist do you. While here I am sitting on my balcony overlooking my beautiful lake with no care in the world. NO HOOD gunning in on me. WHERE IS THE HOOD HERE funny I DON'T see the HERE ..... ONLY MILK WHITE middle class AMERICA. SHOULD I get my AK47 out "SirNose586" never can tell when the local paperboy might be out to GET ME.....

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Jeez...why are you so angry?

• Highlander
    Highlander

Remind me not to visit Tennessee. I might run across "zeroday" wielding a shotgun and looking to pick a fight with sirnose. I guess that's what happens when you live on your

own beautiful lake. It turns you into a violent a'hole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit