Question.......

by technics 10 Replies latest jw friends

• technics
    technics

.....I am moving to Ft. McMurray alberta and I was wondering if there are kindom halls out there. I am not a JW however I would like to find out if there is so that I may attend the sermons....thx

• skyking
    skyking

Don't know but welcome to the board

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi technics, and welcome to the board.

I can't help you with your question, but I am sure there will be those on here who can.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I am not a JW however I would like to find out if there is so that I may attend the sermons....thx

Hello, People that hang around barber shops get haircuts.

People that hang out in bars, have a drink.

People that hang out in Kingdomhalls...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

technics..You have just logged on to the best Kingdom Hall on the planet...OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

Welcome, technics. The fact that you call the JW talks "sermons" means you're not a JW yet. Do some reading on this site before you decide to attend any of those "sermons."

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Welcome to the board Technics.

We are mainly, but not exclusively, ex Jehovahs Witnesses on this board.

Personally I wouldnt recommend attending the sermons, but if you enjoy them then I hope you find the information you need. Good luck with your move.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Most people here have the impression that the JWs are a dangerous cult that can create serious problems to many of its members, you should do a good internet research on their history and doctrine before you begin associating with them.

• solo
    solo

what a beautiful place you are moving to, I am envious. I go to L Louise every winter and stay in the Chateau for a couple of weeks, it is the most beautiful place on earth - I wish I had the funds to buy a holiday home in Canmore (the closet place that does not have the Nat Park purchase restrictions) I'd be hopping over several times a year if I could!

there are bound to be jws in Edmonton not sure about a KH in Fort McMurray but you seriously should do some research first, the site jehovahswitnessrevealed has got a good hour long video that is well worth a watch - I would recommend this instead of an hour's worth of public talk any day

I hope the move goes well

• chiddy
    chiddy

little bit of advice keep away from those kingdumb halls , they wont do you any good , trust us, cut your lawn, bake a cake , write a poem, have a lie down,make a cup of tea etc,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit