Teams, Players, Coaches, Managers You Love to "Hate"

by XJW4EVR 32 Replies latest social physical

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Right now, I'm hating (hurting from) the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    How about Chelsea and Jose Mourinho?

That'll confuse the Yanks!

Chelsea....hmmm currently in 1st place on the Premiership Table. Thnak you ESPN, lol. Though I have a question.

On this page could you tell me the significance of the highlighted teams at the top? I gather that the teams highlighted in red are teams threatened with relegation. Your assistance is very much appreciated.

I don't know enough about the individual players to concur or not.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

So, I just finished smokin' my Noon o'clock Sliff... and I was thinkin'... and I thought, Hell, actually there is one "ball" sport I enjoyed watchin'... The Summer Olympics Girls Volleyball games...

Ok, ok... I know I'm supposed to be hatin'... but like I said I just finished smokin' a fatty

I mean, who cares what the score was... Just keep playin'...

LOL, Mike

• Badger
    Badger

Oh, boy...I used to be a sports writer AND I have a lot of resentment, so this list is long. So long, I have to catergorize it. But, I also explain it.

BASEBALL

85% of Baseball Writers -- I don't care what Darcy McAbernathy did in Game 6 of the 1911 American Association Championship for the Rochester Blue Horses. And why do I have to hate Barry Bonds? Just because you told me too?

The Yankees AND the Red Sox -- Fun little rivalry you got going there. but south and east of Philly, we don't care.

The Cubs -- Jenna Jameson doesn't get this much credit for sucking.

College Baseball -- The guys who couldn't get drafted the first time. And aluminum bats! That's just asking for it, especially with the 'roided up jocks today. Soon, a line drive will rip through a pitcher's head like an assassin's bullet.

FOOTBALL

Texas (The whole state) -- If you're all so great at football, why do your players leave the state like rats off a sinking ship to go to real colleges?

Denver Broncos -- I'm a Chiefs fan living in Colorado. Help me.

Cheeseheads -- Brett Favre did not die for your sins. But his is throwing enough picks to draw attention away from them.

Arena Football -- You can't nearly drown four times in twenty years and call yourself a viable league. Hell, soccer in America has a better record than that.

more later...

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Potato Face Wayne Rooney

Manchester United

Alex Ferguson

Everton

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Oh, boy...I used to be a sports writer AND I have a lot of resentment, so this list is long. So long, I have to catergorize it. But, I also explain it.

BASEBALL

85% of Baseball Writers -- I don't care what Darcy McAbernathy did in Game 6 of the 1911 American Association Championship for the Rochester Blue Horses. And why do I have to hate Barry Bonds? Just because you told me too?

The Yankees AND the Red Sox -- Fun little rivalry you got going there. but south and east of Philly, we don't care.

The Cubs -- Jenna Jameson doesn't get this much credit for sucking.

College Baseball -- The guys who couldn't get drafted the first time. And aluminum bats! That's just asking for it, especially with the 'roided up jocks today. Soon, a line drive will rip through a pitcher's head like an assassin's bullet.

FOOTBALL

Texas (The whole state) -- If you're all so great at football, why do your players leave the state like rats off a sinking ship to go to real colleges?

Denver Broncos -- I'm a Chiefs fan living in Colorado. Help me.

Cheeseheads -- Brett Favre did not die for your sins. But his is throwing enough picks to draw attention away from them.

Arena Football -- You can't nearly drown four times in twenty years and call yourself a viable league. Hell, soccer in America has a better record than that.

Two words,

Oh Daaaaaaaayummmm!

I forgot the Packers & Bret "I can't play any more, but I'll still be a selfish bas$%#d" Favre. I hate them too!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

On this page could you tell me the significance of the highlighted teams at the top? I gather that the teams highlighted in red are teams threatened with relegation. Your assistance is very much appreciated.

exjw4evr,

The teams highlighted at the top are teams that will qualify for europe, ie. Champions league and UEFA Cup.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Oh yea i forgot.... I hate Watford

• lola28
    lola28

Kobe Bryant, I love the Lakers tho

The Sacramento Kings, I hate them, hate them, hate them.

****cough Raider Nation****

• Badger
    Badger

Continuing:

BASKETBALL

Gonzaga -- Stop claiming you're a Cinderella. It's like Dubya calling himself an Washington Outsider.

NBDL -- When you're on the bench in front of 600 at Terre Haute, It's time to give it up.

The New York Knicks -- Surprised? Me too...a team with this much attention and money shouldn't be this consistently bad...they make the NY Rangers look good.

UConn and Tennessee Women's Hoops -- I like women's basketball, really. These two have divided it up like the Corleones did with Cuba in Godfather Part II.

HOCKEY

Southern Expansion -- Los Angeles and Dallas? Sure. Atlanta? Maybe... Nashville, Miami and Raleigh? Time to prune the tree.

Brett Hull -- The very definition of a Mercenary.

Minor League Hockey mismanagement -- They should call it the circus, because they only stay in town for a few years. And what's with how the leauges are laid out? One goes from North Carolina to Green Bay. Two AAA Leagues, four AA leagues, with borders, that's it.

Canadian Chauvanism -- "It's our game, It's our game, we invented it!" If you would have GONE to the games, you wouldn't have lost your teams to Phoenix and Denver. And quit denying Montreal is a Canadian team. They're about the only winners you really have.

SOCCER

Mexico -- In the last six years, their record against the U.S. is...US 7, Them 2, Draw 1. I don't think you're better than us anymore.

Eurosnobs -- "I'll never watch American Soccer. They're not as good as EPL or Seire A." Guess what? Those other two aren't coming around here anytime soon. Take what we have.

LA Galaxy Fans -- They're passionate about a loathsome soccer team, hard to find in America. But the fact that they allow Jim Rome to walk the streets unharmed is unacceptable.

Soccer Moms/Dads -- These are the morons who yell "Down in Front!" to me at Rapids games, and "What's your problem?" when I ref. Good thing I carry cards for the latter.

GENERAL

Sports Pundits -- FYI: There is more to America than New York and Los Angeles. Some people like Soccer. Terrell Owens is not the Antichrist. America sucks at Basketball and Baseball now. Tiger Woods does not drive a Buick. There will never be another Michael Jordan. Micheal Jordan was not even Micheal Jordan. Barry Bonds is equivalent to Mark McGwire.

Jumbotron and Piped-in Stadium Music commanding the fans when to cheer -- I'm watching a football game, not trying to appear in a remake of "Triumph of the Will."

Basketball Intros -- They should not take more than 90 seconds. They should also not the be point at which the crowd cheers the loudest all night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit