Teams, Players, Coaches, Managers You Love to "Hate"

by XJW4EVR 32 Replies latest social physical

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Basketball Intros -- They should not take more than 90 seconds. They should also not the be point at which the crowd cheers the loudest all night.

LOL!! Agreed, Badger!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

T.O.

Bill Parcels

Troy Aikman

Cowboys

NY Giants

Mets

NJ Devils

Joe Carter

Shaq

...and T.O. again!

• Warlock
    Warlock

First of all, for OFG, I went to school with some of the Z-Boys.

Partial list of who I hate:

St. Louis Rams, because they left L.A.

San Francisco 49'ers because they were the biggest rivals of the Rams. Oh, and the Boston Celtics of the 1980's. Oh, and Shaq.

Other that those four, I will have to think about it.

Warlock

• morty
    morty
    Soccer Moms/Dads -- These are the morons who yell "Down in Front!" to me at Rapids games, and "What's your problem?" when I ref. Good thing I carry cards for the latter.

Yeap, there the ones I hate....

My boys play all kinds of sports...Hockey, soccer,basketball, volley ball, boxing, skateboarding,snowboarding and BMX biking, out of all of them, the best ones are the ones when THEY are NOT reffing....They go through some brutal sh*t when they make a call the parents dont like....it is actually pathetic watching them screem at a reff trying to just make a few bucks and contribute to the leagues...

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Badger,

With wit and wisdom like that we could use you the Los Angeles Times. They haven't had a sports writer since Jim Murray left us to join the great pantheon of sportswriters in the sky.

You! You're good, you!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I hate the Michigan Wolverines and especially their football coach Lloyd Carr

alt

LOL! Yes!!! My two favorite teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan! (a popular saying in Columbus)

• Badger
    Badger

XJW4EVR: Sort of...Bill Plaschke is digestable. But, it wouldn't work. I like soccer and women's sports, so I'd never get in.

More!

Olympic Coverage: What, do they put the Lifetime network in charge? 1/3 of summer coverage is of gymnastics, and 1/3 of winter is the figure skating (fixed *cough* fixed). And, when they do show something else, we get a 15-minute profile of the poor diver from Carjackistan who lost four legs and had all three of his parents die when he was 10...just before he belly-flops and scores a 1.2.

NASCAR: Confess, necks: You're full of quiet racism, you're just watching for the crashes, and you secretly want some sweaty man-love with Jeff Gordon.

The America's Cup: Yacht Racing. Just add Boarding Parties and 30MM guns, and I'm there.

X-Games: All right, I actually like the X-Games. But this won't be complete until they start having a "Best Spill" competition.

NFL Rules penalizing kicking a fumbled ball forward: The game's called FOOTball, damn it.

Thanking God/Jesus/Zeus/Allah/Buddha/L. Ron Hubbard: Thank your coach, trainer, pharmacist, teammates, or Nike's Shoes. God's got his hands full right now.

David Beckham: He might come finish is career in MLS. I'll give $5,000 to the first person in Dallas, Chicago or D.C. who sweeps the leg.

• poppers
    poppers

Terrel Owens Randy Moss Kobe Bryant Minnesota ViQueens Brent Musberger NY Yankees Car racing Atlanta Braves Any college football team from Florida I'll stop for now.

• poppers
    poppers

Hey! What the hell happened to my formatting?

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

I forgot Joe Theisman and Merril Hoge--they are Eagle haters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit