Teams, Players, Coaches, Managers You Love to "Hate"

by XJW4EVR 32 Replies latest social physical

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

"Hating" a team, player, coach, manager is kind of fun especially when your team is down.

I love to "hate" the following (in no particular order):

The Oakland Raiders

The New York Yankees & Mets

The San Francisco Giants

The Dallas Cowboys

Notre Dame

BYU

Hockey

Basketball

New York City sports fans

UCLA

The University of Oklahoma, Texas & Nebraska football teams

Barry Bonds

Tony LaRussa

Randy Johnson

Terrell Owens

Georgia Frontiere

George Steinbrenner

What team, player, coach owner do you "hate"?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Yankees Suck

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

well, Hate, is a pretty stron word.... But since we're talkin' about "ball" sports...

I Hate it all....

But as for "Kinetic Ballet" on Wheels (Skateboardind, BMX, Freestyle BMX, Downhil BMX, etc)... What's there to hate? I mean each and everyone of these people are individuals, that measure themselves against themselves from the year before... They can't blame the coach, or their team, or their tight fitting leatards(sp?)....

I also like Snow Sports, and some other X-Games style sports (Freestyle Motorcross Rocks !!!!)

Ok, now go back to watching your guys tryin' to puppy pile over a ball in tights... LOL

& much Respect to the Fools that took "My" kinda sportz to the next level... Sorry, I'd rather see an individual tryin' to do a "Triple Backflip-Fakie-Frontside-Superman- Land wit -No Hands", than a bunch of guys chasing a ball (boringggg)

Feel Me?

PEACE, Mike

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

The word hate is strong, but not in this context. However, I am sure that 144,001 will appear with ameture night from Psych. 101, lol. However, hate in the sports context is not really strong. As much as I "hate" the Yankees, I would never wish ill upon any of the players.

I like watching X-Games. The stuff those guys do is unbelievable.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    However, hate in the sports context is not really strong.

hee hee... I know what your sayin' XJW4EVR.... That's why I took a stabb at "Hatin' " on your thread.... LOL

You know, this generally isn't my style of "trouble making"(LOL)... but it had been a while since I've posted on one of your topics.... Sooooooo..

Good Fun!.. glad ya like X-Games stlyle activities too...

PEACE, Mike

• jrjr4189
    jrjr4189

I hate the Michigan Wolverines and especially their football coach Lloyd Carr

alt

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I hate the Michigan Wolverines and especially their football coach Lloyd Carr

alt

I'll agree with that, just based on the fact/opinion, that , that dude looks a little like George "Dubya" Bush... LOL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

STL Cardinals!

Tony La Russa

Albert Pujols

Well, pretty much the whole team.......

**puts away my Chicago Cubs apparel** There is always next year....lol

• south african beef
    south african beef

How about Chelsea and Jose Mourinho?

That'll confuse the Yanks!

Sorry, I'd rather see an individual tryin' to do a "Triple Backflip-Fakie-Frontside-Superman- Land wit -No Hands", than a bunch of guys chasing a ball (boringggg)

Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit