How do they determine who is inactive?

by I.Wonder 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder

I am still "in" the org (technically) and I have never got the same answer twice. I have been told that if you don't report time for one month then your considered inactive for six months. I have also been told that if you don't report for six months then your inactive. I am so confused. In any case how do they back this up Scripturally?

Thank You,

I.Wonder

P.S.- I find it amazing that all of you here know more about the org then the most witnesses.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am almost positive that this is correct. You are "IRREGULAR" for 6 months if you miss one month of preaching. Miss 3 months in a row of preaching and you are "INACTIVE." That can go back to irregular simply by going out in service and reporting it in one month.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"IRREGULAR" always made me think of a bowel movement. I hate the term.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If you don't report for one month you're considered irregular. If you don't report for 6 months you're considered inactive.

W

• Warlock
    Warlock
    If you don't report for one month you're considered irregular. If you don't report for 6 months you're considered inactive.

FF is correct.

Warlock

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay 6 months to become inactive. Sounds correct.

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder
    "IRREGULAR" always made me think of a bowel movement.

LOL!! I am sorry but that is just too funny!!

I guess I would be considered "IRREGULAR". I suppose some Metamucil would do the trick!

Thanks for replies. Does anyone know how they try to back all of this up using the bible?

Regards,

I.W

• Warlock
    Warlock

You can't back this up with ANY Bible.

Warlock

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Does anyone know how they try to back all of this up using the bible?

Are you kidding? They don't have any backing for that in the bible, it's another man - made rule.

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder
    You can't back this up with ANY Bible.

That is what I have been saying for years. All of their made-up laws are so ridiculous and damaging to the people who refuse to obey them.

Thank You Warlock.

I.W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit