Getting caught

by Schism 28 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    LongHairGalRe: Getting caught
    Yeah, let somebody say something to me! It would only be an admission that THEY are reading so-called apostate sites ....
    So, if anybody is here "spying" they have to be very cold-hearted. How could they not learn anything here?

To read the stories here and discount ALL of them would tell me the JW spy is lying to themselves. I do not think posters are coming here to LIE about their experiences. What for??? Why bother posting at all??? To impress who???

I think most of what is posted here is damn truth.

I agree. Why would a "faithful" JW be here long enough to figure out who we are? If they were here, then they

would indeed find out why the WTS says to avoid apostate stuff. It will win you over. I had a job where my boss

could monitor my computer usage- anything I did and how much time I spent on there. I never worried about it

because many workers didn't know he was able to monitor them, and he would have to admit it if he wanted to

fire/admonish someone over the issue. He never said anything to me about what I did on the net.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

My JW mom already knows I post here. But she says she's afraid to come to these "sites" cause they might "hurt" her computer. But I have a feeling she lurks occasionally anyway. I think that's how she learned I was wiccan.

My stepdad, my only other family besides my mom, who is still a jw, I doubt ever visits these apostate sights. But if you do, hello Kenneth Leonhard, of San Marcus, CA. (Just wanted to give a shout-out!)

shelley

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

and remember....just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

• parakeet
    parakeet

I was paranoid at first, too. But the more I read about the JWs, the less I care about being exposed. The WT doctrines are so outrageous and their effect on their followers so detrimental that I find I'm getting more and more tired of tiptoeing around my JW parents so as not to offend their hair-trigger JW sensibilities. I've written nothing here that I'm ashamed of.

• hambeak
    hambeak

At first all I did was lurk and then I started posting and now I couldn't care less

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I think I'm in the I don't give a ratsass anymore catogory. If my parents or sister come here and read and are not affected by the truth about the truth( tm) , then I don't need anything that unhealthly in my life.

The truth is you all have become my family...my extened family. I can come here to talk and share. To laugh and cry. Both in person, phone, and cyberly..... All the things you do with family.

Thank you all.

lisa

ps...I liked the shout out...lol

• Schism
    Schism

Yes, the alias "Schizm", is already taken. Next best thing? Schism! I might have to change it though, because I need to get rid of the log in name I have, in exchange for a "secret" one. Seriously. I'll probably be back with another version of the same word though.

I knew many of you would understand my paranoia. I didn't expect to find out that someone had actually gotten caught though. There isn't anyone here to catch me at my house, but I worry about hackers.

*bites nails*

Going make another email (like as if that would do any good) Will be back!

• aarque
    aarque

Paranoid is right!!!! I hadn't attended a meeting in years (not df, just faded) and lived alone, yet was still nervous just going on this site to read! I lurked for quite a while before finally registering.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Schism,

There is no real concern so long as you don't reveal personally identifying facts about yourself. There are several frequent posters here who've managed to keep their real-life identity confidential for years.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit