Getting caught

by Schism 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Schism
    Schism

(you're going to laugh at my paranoia)

Has anyone ever gotten caught posting in here?

• zagor
    zagor

nope, I don't even hide it...

Welcome on board. Or were you here before with slightly different nick? Schizm

• Honesty
    Honesty

Read my profile.

• undercover
    undercover

When people are out to get you then paranoia is just good thinking...

I do seem to remember that a couple of people have been found out posting on the board. That's not to say that it is constantly monitored by some dark agency of the WTS to try to find out who we all are, but in those cases they were being hounded by local elders and someone snooped around and figured them out.

Just keep in mind that if you don't want family or JW contacts to know, don't give enough info that can identify yourself.

• unique1
    unique1

I think Richie Rich did and a few others. Richie had his real picture up though. Just don't put stuff like your age or what city you live in or your friends names, and you will be fine.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Oh yeah....some have been busted for being here...

great read: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/47278/1.ashx

Welcome...

lisa

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

You will only get caught if you're careless. Personally, I'm da'd, so I don't worry.

Welcome to the forum.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

One poster even had alot of the stuff he posted here on JWD used against him at his JC!

I doubt the Org has a special dept just to ferret out possible apostates, but there are definitely alot of brown-noser elders who have nothing more meaningful to do. They feel big if they can make a bust so to speak. Just don't let out any personal info which is a wise thing in general on the net.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have to be careful. I said I would only post when my family wasn't home, but I need this therapy, sometimes I just gotta go on here. Never been caught yet.

If someone says that a poster was me, and tried to use the words against me, I would DENY, DENY, DENY. This is not the evidence from 2 eyewitnesses, and it could not be proven conclusively that it is me.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I am always looking over my shoulder to watch for family members. Then I start thinking I am crazy because why should a grown person be afraid of chatting with friends. Do we not have a right to our views? Makes me feel like a kid again and not in a good way. Just reinforces that the borg is a mind control machine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit