HAPPINESS IS ....Giving us your MONEY!!!!!!!!

by Gill 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Thanks Atlantis.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ZicoRe: HAPPINESS IS ....Giving us your MONEY!!!!!!!!
    I wonder how the kids will feel if their parents decide to leave all their inheritance money to the Watch Tower.

No, they were unfaithful to have kids. They should have realized the end was just around the corner

and refrained from bringing up children in such difficult times. Of course, they must make up for

their unfaithfulness years ago by giving the money to Big Mother. The kids don't need it anyway,

because the end is just around the corner.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I never once experienced joy or happiness from giving money to Watchtower.

• Gill
    Gill

jayhawk1 - Perhaps you didn't give enough!!!!

OnTheWayOut - I wonder how many/what percentage actually leave their estates or a large portion of their estates to the bOrg. How many children and grandchildren have to continue to dire poverty when their elder relatives could have helped them out.

We recently have been making our wills again..Our thoughts on doing that.....how can we help our children out when we're no longer here. I can't imagine for one minute thinking 'How Can I help this Book Publishing Company/Cult. Fake Religion out!'

I can only think that some people think that they're buying themselves a place in the New System.....which will never come!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I also think this is why having children is/was discouraged. They don't want you to have any heirs to leave your money or property to. They want it left to THEM!

They reason if you have no children you will leave it to them. Not me!

Relatives or a worldly charity will get mine.

LHG

• Gill
    Gill

Good point LHG! What else are so many childless couples who have devoted their lives to this sham religion going to do with the little that they have.

So many are tricked by articles like this. They are TOLD they will be happy if they give the Watchtower their money. In reality, they've just been ripped off!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Gill wrote:

OnTheWayOut - I wonder how many/what percentage actually leave their estates or a large portion of their estates to the bOrg. How many children and grandchildren have to continue to dire poverty when their elder relatives could have helped them out.

I imagine it's a very small number. The borg encourages low education goals, so many JW elderly parents would be grandparents of children who are young teens or adults, possibly at college-age by the time the elderly ones pass away. They would be struggling pioneers or hard working Ministerial Servants. They would want to give family their small part that the borg didn't get while they were alive. I would love to hear statistics on this one.

They ones that might give it to the borg would be ones with no family or [THE WORST] family that left the organization. I feel for these ones.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Happiness is a warm gun

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Gill and OTWO.

I apologize in advance if this is redundent. Restangled's mom (my MIL) has given the WTS $200K to date. Before her husband died, he had my son help him make out his will on a computer based program, which left both our sons $10K each for college. As soon as he died, Restrangled's mom had a JW come over and wipe the computer clean. Before its all done she will leave the WTS everything. But you know what??? It's OK. And do you know what, after she gives the WTS everything and she's broke and needs help and the end of her days....Restrangled will be there for her.

In the meantime our sons think that WTS is NUTS !?!?!?

But you know what????

Not inheriting alot of money.....boo hoo...

Having our kids and grandkids free from the influence of the WTS....priceless!

One more note....I remember a friend of MIL that converted after her wealthy husband had died back in Chicago. She left everything to the WTS, to the tune of millions and millions. I remember because MIL complained at the time that they were such good friends and she wasn't left bupkis! Personally I think the WTS is being given a lot of money by older, senile people.. It just takes a few widowers like her to make it worth it to print articles begging for their money.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Tell me about it. My grandfather is willing the "good ol' society" over a $100, 000. Family could use the money a hell of alot more then a money hungry religious corporation. My mother got upset about it, but I figured who cares let him do what he wants, its his money. Problem is she is renting out her place just to get by because she is disabled, and apparently she is getting squat in the will. Go figure. Kinda reminds of that story posted about the kid selling his chicken. Anyways back to topic.

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit