just a note to say hello and good-bye

by junctions-wife 35 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

HELLO ALL AND GOOD-BYE TO YOU ALL!

As you all know that I am Junction-Guy soon to be ex-wife. I am very proud of what this site has given him in the past few years. Something that I never could. Self pride and help for how he was feelling. That he wasn't alone. But this will be my last topic and last post. I wish you all the best in life and good luck in everything you do from here on and out.

I am sure Dave has not posted to tell you all about my next move. I will be moving back home to Kansas. My grandmother needs me right now. So I will be leaving Tennessee next month. If Dave has ever needed frieds he needs them now. He is having a harder time with this than most.

So thank-you all for being there for dave.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

AMANDA JOHNSON-WILLIS

• WTFBBQPWNT
    WTFBBQPWNT

There ya go. Leave him out to dry at the time he needs you most. So he'll get this treatment from you, the organization, and his family. Nice job.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

I'm leaving him to hang out to dry. we have been seperated now for over 8 months. My grandmother is 83 years old and she needs me. I will not let anyone put me down for this. what am i supposed to do get back with dave. that is not happening. we both know this.

• WTFBBQPWNT
    WTFBBQPWNT

I'm not trying to give you a hard time.

• luna2
    luna2

I wish you the best, junctions-wife. Looks like you are moving into a difficult situation yourself. Caring for your elderly grandmother probably won't be easy. Take care.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Take care, Amanda. Picketing the Kingdom Hall together is one of my fondest memories of the JW cult.

Bob

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

thanks Bob, I will always remember that day as well. And the funny thing is about me moving out there will be having fun with the jw's that come and visit grandma sometimes. knowing what i know now , It will be fun watching them squirm and tell me all the lies that they have to tell me.

• delilah
    delilah

((((((((((((((( Amanda))))))))))))))) May you be at peace with the decisions you and Dave have come to, and know that Dave will always have friends here. Obviously, you still care greatly for the man, or you would not have posted this thread. Best of luck to you Amanda, I wish nothing but the best for the both of you.

~Dee~

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Sad as it is to see a relationship break up, I wish you both all the best in your new lives.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

thank-you all for the warm support. yes i still care about dave and always will. you don't spend 12 years with a man and not have feelings. but we grew up and apart. i couldn't handle his mistress, the internet and the boards. that is why i joined them because he was telling everyone else what he was feeling but not his wife. i thought that if i was on here it would bring us closer but i was wrong. we both made mistakes and we are learning from them but we know now that this is for the best. and i will always support him in every decision he makes concerning the egostatical cult that ruined his life, his brother's, and mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit