just a note to say hello and good-bye

by junctions-wife 35 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Ever heard the song Dirty Laundry? Wondered, as that is what I call having a topic like this on a public board."- Hmm yes, but I don't think Amandas post quite fits that category. I'll take it at face value and see a couple who've fallen out of love and wish others knew a little of their anger and upset.

All the best to you both, Pete.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's always nice to hear that people get substantial help from what posters put up on the board here. Thanks to IT.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

it wasn't that i was posting about our dirty laundry. i was posting about two people who grew up and apart. and one who used to be regular on here. so if you have a problem with that tough.

thanks nina, the rabbits and big tex we always did have fun in dallas. you guys will always be in my prayers and thoughts.

see ya

amanda

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

good-bye all

i wish you all the best of luck!

amanda

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im kinda late in posting a response here, but I dont have regular access to this site.

Amanda has finally moved out to Kansas with her family in order to take care of her grandma, She left last friday a week ago. It has been hard, but we both realize it is for the best. We both need to go forward with our lives. I will always love Amanda, and I know she still loves me, but we have been in a destructive marriage for many years now, and the time just came that we realized it was over and throw in the towel. I wish Amanda the best, and hope she finds happiness down the road of life.

One more thing, Amanda says that the JW's out in Kansas have been hounding her Grandma for the past few years, now Amanda has a chance to set the record straight for them. Now when they show up at her Grandma's door, Amanda will be there, and will be able to call them out on their lies. They may even mark her house on the "do not work" list.

Good luck Amanda, and I wish you the best.

Love always,

David

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm guessing it's this comment that inspired the dirty laundry posts:

i couldn't handle his mistress, the internet and the boards.

I read it to mean that the internet had become his mistress, and would suspect that many of us have experienced this phenomena. Whether that's the case or not is none of our business, and I wish both of you the best. Splitting up is an incredibly difficult thing, and you both appear to be handling it in a mature way, even if it does hurt like heck!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes Littletoe, I believe that is what she meant. I came online during a period when I was lonely and was separated from her. I was 200 miles away from my family and friends, and the internet filled a need in my life by keeping me busy. It became addictive, and still is. But we had major problems long before I came online. It was an uphill battle from the very beginning.

Dave

• juni
    juni

I wish you both the best. It hurts because you guys didn't get married because you hated each other. I'm sure you had many good times together and that's what hurts. It wasn't all bad. The rest I don't understand - the mistress Dave? I couldn't blame Amanda for feeling hurt if there was infidelity. But I don't know if that is what she's referring to or likening the mistress to the Internet.

I hope she is able to enjoy time w/her grandmother. And sounds like the discussion forum here at JWD has helped you. That's good.

Juni

Junction guy just posted:

Yes Littletoe, I believe that is what she meant. I came online during a period when I was lonely and was separated from her. I was 200 miles away from my family and friends, and the internet filled a need in my life by keeping me busy. It became addictive, and still is. But we had major problems long before I came online. It was an uphill battle from the very beginning.

Whew!! I'm glad it wasn't a human mistress!

I wish you the best and hope your life becomes more enjoyable!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    mistress

I'll just sit in the corner mumbling to myself and eating my feet, shall I?

Dave:
    Thanks for the clarification. I hope y'all give yourselves time to heal and get on with your lives

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes Juni, I believe she was referring to the internet as my mistress, because I spent so much time online and wasnt putting her first. But we had problems from the very beginning of our 1st marriage in 1994. We did have many good times together, and I miss the "puppy love" feeling that we had when we first met. She was my first true love, and probably my last.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit