just a note to say hello and good-bye

by junctions-wife 35 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

God this is choking me up as my husband and I have been married for 39 years this Oct. 14th.

We were going through a divorce because - well I won't get into it.

We got back together again and are now after 6 years getting marriage counseling. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah. That honeymoon phase doesn't last forever. But you still want some spark. I can appreciate that.

I hope you find the life that you want to live - with or w/o a woman.

Juni

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Separation and/or divorce sux. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's bound to be an emotive subject for all of us who've gone through it.

{{{hugs}}}

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My heart and best wishes go out to both of you. Ending a relationship is not an easy thing to do but knowing that you both still.......and will always love each other means a lot. Sometimes after a break-up......the friendship that follows is 10 times better than the original relationship. Mainly because both party's are able to grow and become strong.

No matter what................keep in mind that GOD LOVES YOU!

Let daily happines be with both of you.

HappyDad

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

The best of luck to both of you, Amanda & Dave!

And just remember, our lives aren't really ruined, only wasted for a while. It's what we choose to do from this day forward that will make our lives a success.

Hugs,

Frannie

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I am sorry that I don't know either of you, and coming from a guy in a diaper, all I can offer is this...if it isn't working, for whatever reason, move on and never burn any bridges. You never know when your situation(s) may change. I wish you both the best and nothing but peace in your souls.

Stealth

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Frannie:

And just remember, our lives aren't really ruined, only wasted for a while. It's what we choose to do from this day forward that will make our lives a success.

It's not often I stumble across quotes that I want to keep, but that one's a keeper, thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit