Unusual preaching method I spotted today..

by ackack 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• ania
    ania
    Worst impression of a non-JW ever!

You lot crack me up... youre all so funny. I realy enjoyed reading this thread i nearly wet myself reading this bit...

Oh, no! Please Jehovah, protect us from those horrible, evil, sons and daughters of adam and eve. You know the one's I mean. Those ones who have the audacity to think with their minds!

What shall we call this new insidious breed? I know! I know! "Mind Thinkers". Oh the sheer horror of it!

Cog (I just insulted my first troll. That was fun)

Sorry La Shawn but i checked out your other posts & you realy do sound like a jw. If you spend a bit of time here you will see wot many people have been through. The last thing we need is to be preached at .Wot i like about this site is the FREEDOM to be allowed to think & speak my mind & not be DICTATED as to wot to say & feel without thinking.

• carla
    carla

You all have become just as our original parent's (adam and eve) mind thinkers----WTF???!!! that doesn't even make sense, must be from a jw. What the hell is a mind thinker? as opposed to someone who thinks with another part of their anatomy?

• ania
    ania

Forget my last post i'm not sorry at all. It annoys me that some "well wishers" can be so b****y ignorant how can you comment on something you have little or no experience with

"Jesus said that love would identify his true followers: "By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (Jn 13:35, ESV). Jehovah's Witnesses are, in fact, well known for helping their neighbours."

pity they're not so "well known" for helping their children i just came off reading a very old thread from here,

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/49021/1.ashx

i cried when i read this it certainly sounded like a carbon copy of my life as a dub, now i'm just angry...angry at self rightious do gooders who skim the surface of the ocean and then think they know it's depths...& to think there are 60,000 odd cultists out there "bringing up" children in a similar way because the org tells them this is what God wants...

'Jehovah's Witnesses are a highly civilized people...you almost feel as hough you were in paradise, since the atmosphere is relaxed, peaceful and serene.'..."These Christians do not fight among themselves... they have love in their hearts

if Jehovah's Witnesses were the only ones living on earth...god help them

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Welcome lashawn. Funny, I knew a jw by that name. Last I heard he was at the Canadian bethel. Is that you my friend? Are you a little bethel mole? If so, consider yourself outed!

tall penguin

• ania
    ania

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN LASHAWN (of the borg i mean)

• read good books
    read good books

It use to kill me when the JW's would respectfully quote College Professors or researchers who had written something that supported their beliefs but then tell the rank and file not to go to college, here they get some media characters to praise them, and you know how much integrity the media has, probably a kick back for having an assembly in their community and giving them some business, and the JW''suddenly find the worldly experts, who are expounding the 'wisdom of the world', quite appealing.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Maby if someone printed a pro jw belief flyer and distributed them.

I.E. TIRED OF SPENDING SO MUCH ON XMAS?

TIRED OF OVERCROWDING ?

WE HAVE A SOLUTION!!!

AS JEHOVAHS WITNESSES WE DON'T CELEBRATE XMAS

AND DENY BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS TO THOSE IN NEED!!!

OUR RELIGION IS THE ANSWER

WE HAVE A DIRECT LINK TO GOD THROUGH OUR GOVERNING BODY!!!

if you have any questions contact wtb&ts ny,ny

• parakeet
    parakeet

lashawn wrote: ***Are you forgetting evey one in this world are imperfect including jw's.***

No, and neither do I forget that the JWs claim to be the only true Christians and the WTS the "spirit-directed" mouthpiece for God. JWs love to point to themselves as examples for the rest of the world, yet when they make mistakes all of a sudden they're just imperfect humans like the rest of us. So which is it, model Christians or ordinary bumblers? You can't have it both ways.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass
    I am not a jw

Yes you are, and you're a liar too. I'm not the tiniest bit surprised.

• ackack
    ackack

Incidentally I saw two more of these yesterday.

ackack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit