New special campaign....a few things that most don't see....

by RedPill2006 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• headmath
    headmath

So why do the JW always have exciting things in October? Because according to

http://www.hebcal.com/converter/?gd=23&gm=9&gy=2006&g2h=Compute+Hebrew+Date&hd=29&hm=Elul&hy=5766

the end of the hebrew year is on September 22 of every year. It looks like the WTS has based the end of false religion with a made up date that they are keeping secret.(so they don't look dumb if it does not happen) So when does the WTS expect the end of false religion?. How about adding 100 years to 1914 or 1918 or 1919?. That does not seem to give any clues. I'll bet my morning donut that the WTS has a SECRET date. What else could it be?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    kittyeatzjdubsRe: New special campaign....a few things that most don't see....
    .What's special about October?

As was mentioned, the Hebrew calander thing, but also, JW doctrine states that Jesus was killed at the half of the week (too long to explain) which was in the spring, his ministry was 3.5 yrs long starting after his baptism around October 1st (approx.) There is proof that he was born around Sept/Oct. (Certainly not December). This and other chronology proves that GOD's calander started at the same time that the Hebrew one did. That means Adam was created Sept/Oct. and virtually all prophecy relates to those times of year (except events that don't fit the chronology because they happened in June or some other month. Don't dwell on those.) World War One proves this is true (OCT).

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If my last post was hard to understand about October, well consider what organization the information is based on.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Is there an "unfalse religion" or opinion anywhere?

• awol
    awol

Okay I am new here today.... so apologies. Firstly, I am just working this out.... so redpill is an active JW? Tell me why he is on here or not an ex JW? Is this what you are refering to as an "apologist"? Are you in the religion still just so you can come on and tell us all what is going on, or is it because you don't/can't leave because of family etc. Sorry, just to get up to speed. xx

cheersx

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

AWOL -

Many seemingly "active" JWs are actually UADNA moles, up to and including some circuit servants.

• awol
    awol

What does that abbreviation stand for?

Are they really? How do you know that? I am the most niavest person! Why would someone go to all the trouble to just be in it to spy? Have they got an axe to grind?

So, I can see there would be people in the organisation coming on here, not being happy, but staying due to family etc.... but can't see what other purpose there would be to go and become "high" up and come on here reporting back etc.

I was bought up a JW and left 10 yrs ago, some family won't talk to me - not cos I'm df'd but because I won't marry my partner and I won't return - I was baptised so they say that makes all the difference! But I cannot see me going to the hall just to report back? I would feel sick walking in to a KH again!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

No one is asked to do anything they don't want to do.

You will be contacted when the time is right.

UADNA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

with branches worldwide

"Rust never sleeps"

• proplog2
    proplog2

Aren't they distributing Kingdom News #37. What happened after the other 36 were urgently placed in the hands of the endangered masses?

It appears the chosen ones from David on have had problems because of numbering things.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

ZICO is right ....it's the 37 th tract and it's October the 10th month and 37 is significant coz 3+7 =10 which represents earthly completeness so we're all gonna die!!!!!

Yeh right

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit