by ButtLight 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    Kitty Liquor!

Tell her not to lick her kitty !!!

Awake June 8th 1989 p.20

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I remember the article well.It caused rumblings of rebellion among the pet loving Brit ladies .. We had a C/O who visited soon after and quoted it quite forcefully in one of his talks.

For weeks afterwards all the "Sisters" were in high dudgen saying how nobody was going to stop them making a fuss of their cat.

You can talk of death and destruction and they just nod their head. But talk of coming between them and their pussy-cat and you have a revolt on your hands ! MEEOEW

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I haven't got a cat. Should I NOT kiss my canary instead?

I dont know, does it like to bite? I put my turtle too close to my face one time, and the neck came flying out and grabbed me by the bottom lip! Damn did that smart. Now that one I would worry about catching something from!!!!!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Anyone else thinking of Mrs Slocombe's pussy?

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

*snigger*

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I remember that article, and quite a few in our cong didn't apprecaite it. We don't have a cat, but do have a dog. He is very fussy, but doesn't lick our faces, just our hands.

The video clip was hilarious.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

a healthy adult wouldnt catch toxoplasmosis..

one of my children DID get it and was very very seriously ill for months. he had had a virus that made his immune system weak and the docs said thats why he got it.(from neighbor cats poopin in the yard not from kissing a cat..we didnt own one)

so if you have a weak immune system dont kiss your cat!

• shera
    shera

If your cat is an indoor kitty,I wouldn't worry too much about it. I wouldn't want my cat too close to my face,after it chewed on a mouse or bird.

I say that because I would be more worried about what the bird or mouse was carrying.I have 2 cats and they are in door kitties!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Anyone else thinking of Mrs Slocombe's pussy?

Ok, WHAT the heck is that lmao?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Mrs Slocombe is a character from the British sit-com, ''Are You Being Served'' - and is always making ambiguous statements about her cat, like:-

''The mere sight of my pussy drives him mad''...........and

"It's a wonder I'm here at all. My pussy got soaking wet. I had to dry it out in front of the fire."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2004321924,00.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit