Dont kiss your cat?

by ButtLight 31 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

i think that kissing the top of my cats head is a whole lot less dangerous than paying attention to anything that the 'awake' says.

• JH
    JH

That's it, kiss the pussy cat

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That reminds me of the first time JH came and stayed here with us. He looked at my cat and said "here pussy pussy pussy!" My daughter and I just about peed our pants laughing!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't kiss cats, but my bird deserves lots of kisses.

W

• morty
    morty

well, my pussy cat was killed a week or two ago, and even when he was dead, I still kissed him good-bye...I am still alive to tell the story....

they will say anything to get a damn story and fill up their empty pages...

R.I.P. Stitch...

I miss kissing my pussy cat every day....

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

i think that kissing the top of my cats head is a whole lot less dangerous than paying attention to anything that the 'awake' says. You go Aquagirl!!! She hit it right on the nose, not of the kitty but of the Awake. I love my little Baxter kitty and kiss him all the time.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I don't kiss cats, but my bird deserves lots of kisses.

YOu dont deserve any kisses after giving me a heart attack yesterday on my MySpace account!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    YOu dont deserve any kisses after giving me a heart attack yesterday on my MySpace account!

Please don't tell my bird that. I don't want to get cut off. He's the only one who gives me kisses anymore.

W

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    He's the only one who gives me kisses anymore.

W

Awww, well, there is always the mirror!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Medical advice you can trust from the folks who told you cornea transplants were cannibalism How's that for a slogan for the Watchtower?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit