Dont kiss your cat?

by ButtLight 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

This is from the June 8th, 1989 awake article

You have got to be kidding me!

And how about the hygiene? Many animals use their tongue to wash themselves and all their body. Their body is made to fight germs, but the child who kisses the animal isn't. So, don't encourage your child to kiss the animal. Don't let the animal lick you child's hand or face, which could expose your child to health problems or worms. Wash immediately with water and soap.

And for a little humor, check this out

Why is your water bill so high?

http://www.youtube. com/v/WofFb_ eOxxA

• greendawn
    greendawn

I think they got it right since most cats carry toxoplasmosis germs which they pick up if the eat infected birds or mice that they catch. They are particularly dangerous for pregnant women.

• JH
    JH

I remember that article very well. I'm sure JW's kiss their pets, as long as elders don't see them....lol

Gee, I always kiss my cat. It didn't catch my disease yet.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

but I like kissing pussy cats

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Don't kiss your cat - you might give them oral herpes.... I did. Poor baby.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

JH loved your comment....

I kiss my cat all the time.. I too haven't caught any diseases yet, and I'm sure I won't.... I read that cats mouths and there tounges are cleaner than your butt right out of the shower, so screw whoever said that you can't let your pet kiss you or you kiss them...that's just insane. I'll continue to give my little baby a kiss right on the nose whenever I want!!!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have been kissing my cats for years, as well as my kids, and never had a problem! As a matter of fact, we taught one of our cats, that if she gives us a kiss, we will let her down. So she licks your lips lmao! Ok some may find that gross, but Im a cat lover!

• Prefect
    Prefect

Great clip.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I haven't got a cat. Should I NOT kiss my canary instead?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Its kinda funny, I got that clip from my sister, and her username on here is Kitty Liquor!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit