by JH 59 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hey JH

Nice pictures btw

Thank you for posting

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great pics JH and Lady Lee, thanks for sharing.

I'll have to take the camera with me when I walk the dog tomorrow.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Thank you for the wonderful fall pictures JH and Lady Lee. It took about ten minutes for them to download on my dial-up but it was worth it. I'm jealous.

• bubble
    bubble

JH lovely pictures but you need to learn how to spell AUTUMN.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bubble I love your avatar

Just this morning I was thinking of waking early and checking for fog so I can go out to take some pics in the fall. When I went to Alaska I captured one awesome pic of a railroad bridge comeing out of the fog. And I was on a moving train when I took it so that really amazed me even more

• bubble
    bubble

Thanks Lady Lee, I actually took that picture in the West Midlands Safari Park in England. It looks like a professional shot but it isn't, just good luck I think.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah the 2 weeks of changing color is very nice but it's the 9 months of snow and ice I wouldn't care for . We don't get the changing color here in texas but then we don't get 9 months of freezing cold either ......

• I quit!
    I quit!
    It was funny - this guy was posing on the pier for??(no one around) He was stretching and posing up a storm as if a large crowd of women were ogling him, but I was too late in snapping his pic during one of his GQ poses.

If I couldn't tell by anything else his trunks would have told me it wasn't taken around here. There is an unwritten law against wearing them on our local beaches with a few exceptions.

• JH
    JH
    you need to learn how to spell AUTUMN

must be because in french we spell it automne.....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I just went out and took some more pics

will try to post them later

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit