Automn Pictures

by JH 59 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

A poutine a l'orange maybe....

• z
    z

Jh look like your B day coming soon mine is this Wednesday going to be 106yr old boy I?m old s****t

• JH
    JH

OMG, Z, you need a birthday cake. 106 years old....That's really rare. I hope that I'll reach that ripe old age myself

• Jourles
    Jourles

How about this drab colored autumn picture taken in Cancun yesterday morning?

It was funny - this guy was posing on the pier for??(no one around) He was stretching and posing up a storm as if a large crowd of women were ogling him, but I was too late in snapping his pic during one of his GQ poses.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

JH

That one with the ducks and the reflected trees in the water is awesome.

I'm uploading a few to share. I missed the colors so much when I was in Winnipeg. The other day I was just wandering down a few streets and wow I love it here in Ottawa

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

love them all... especially the reflections....

PEACE, Mike

• JH
    JH

I have a very cheap 2.1 mega pixel camera......by HP. It,s about 5 or 6 years old. It's still ticking, so why change it, but I would really love to get a much better one..... And with my photoshop, it would be awsome....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Nice pics JH. I need to get out of this stinking city for a few days and take some pictures.

W

• JH
    JH

And a last one for now.....maybe in a few days, I'll take a few more, when the colors will be at their nicest.

Just the 1st picture on top was taken this year.

alt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here's a few close to home and along the bike path

alt

alt

and along a different path

alt

The cyclists saw me taking the pic and I got big smiles as they passed me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest