Overheard at the S.A.D.: Only Witnesses Understand Eph. 5:28-33

by under_believer 25 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

They may think they are the only ones that "know" the true meaning of the above verses, but they don't "know" anything about kids! Those kids would have rather been at Disney than touring Bethel, and you can take that to the bank! I don't believe for 1 minute that those kids made those comments!!! The parents made have made them for their kids, if that even happened!

Swalker

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't go to church, and I'm not married (yet), but I would imagine that many churches would use and understand that scripture as well as the jws.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Does the guy own shares in the Betheltour operating company? It sure feels likeit. So, bethel relates to dinsey land, huh.Well, then logically Jaracz relates to ....Donald Duck? One of the three Villains or Dagobert?

Cheers

Borgia

• Honesty
    Honesty

Can you really blame the Bethelnoid for his comments?

After all, he is progressing in Da Truth:

Watchtower Rag 3/15/98 page 20 paragraph 6

Living Up to Christian Dedication in Freedom

A Witness demonstrates that he has made the truth his own by commenting at Christian meetings. At first, he may recite what is stated in the publication being studied. In time, however, he will progress to the point of expressing Bible teachings in his own words. He thus gives evidence that he is developing his thinking ability, not merely repeating what others have said. Framing thoughts in his own words and expressing correct words of truth in a heartfelt way will bring him delight and show that he is convinced in his own mind.—Ecclesiastes 12:10; compare Romans 14:5b.

• heathen
    heathen

LOL@Borgia Yah the printing department run by snow white and the seven dwarves , nothing like a fairy tale to exsplain the WTBTS existance .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh that speaker was wrong and speaking out of his backside. I heard that scripture at my church a couple of weeks ago. My church has been doing a series on the family. Ya know my parents would actually believe the numbnut.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit