How Do YOU Diet To Lose Weight?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Just don't eat SPINACH!

• greendawn
    greendawn

What's wrong with spinach? It is low in calories and one of the most nutritious veg around.

To lose weight I cut out needless food like biscuits, cakes, chocolates, fried food, and limit calories to 1800 per day and I also walk for at least 1 hour per day. That way things can't go wrong weight loss is inevitable at 7 - 9 LB (3 - 4 KG) per month.

• JH
    JH

I eat lots of fast food, to maintain my weight of 138 lbs OH, and I drink lots of coke to wash it down.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Greendawn--haven't you been watching the news? People all over the US are getting sick from ecoli bacteria in spinach.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watch what you eat and EXERCISE!!..Do something you enjoy doing.,but do it!!..Basketball 3Ping Pong 2

• mama1119
    mama1119

After I had my daughter 3 years ago I went on South Beach and lost 80 lbs ( I gained 70 during pregnancy). I thought it was a really easy diet to follow, and plan on using it again after this one is born. Luckily I have not gained as much with this one, and I will breadtfeed, that always helps speed up the weight loss process.

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

JH-

eat lots of fast food, to maintain my weight of 138 lbs OH, and I drink lots of coke to wash it down.

Quit Bragging! That's not fair... but you sound like Patrick, he can eat or drink anything and not gain a pound.

I cut out pretty much all soda, and sweets from my diet and only have alcohol on weekends. I excercise 5 days a week, take hour long kick boxing and spinning classes.... it's helped, but I still have a ways to go until I meet my goal.

• PeachRose
    PeachRose

Weight Watchers is a great program to follow-it teaches you about portion contril and to eat balanced. It's probably one of the safest programs out there because there are no pills, no avoiding certain foods, you can eat anything and everything but in moderation. Exercising at least 3 to 4 times a week is a plus and will help boost your weight loss. Good luck!

• minimus
    minimus

Outlaw, ping pong helps you lose weight?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Love2Bworldly thanks for the prompt, I didn't realise that there was such a problem and as a matter of fact I never thought that non animal food would contain E. Coli. On the other hand spinach is one of my favourite veg along with mushrooms and garlic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit