Say hello to my brother

by solo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• solo
    solo

I'd like to say hello to my brother, he's going to be lurking here tonight.

I've been encouraging him to find out about the history of JWs and he's been on the internet finding out a few things. He is as shocked as I was when I found out things about a religion we were brought up in. He left a little before me in 1986 I think but unlike me wasn't baptized so his exit was a bit different to mine.

We've been chatting on the fone tonight about how different we might have been if it were not for our upbringing. We wonder if we would have had different characters and therefore much different lives. The constant moving schools and bullying, lack of education had such a negitive effect on us that we still discuss it at length.

Anyway, say hi to my brother

• morty
    morty

Hello to SOLO's brother.......

welcome to the board...

• choosing life
    choosing life

Welcome to the board. There is much information to learn if you follow along for a while. Everyone is very helpful and willing to answer any questions if they can. It is a big help to find out that all those doubts one has are there for a reason, but well hidden by the society. Also you have not failed the religion, it has failed you.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hello Solo's brother. Sorry to hear about you and your sister's difficult time growing up. Hope things are good now. :)

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hi to you Solo and Solo's brother there is so much encouragement and support here, it is amazing how many others have come to realize the truth about the 'troof'!I thought i was the only one welcome

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi and WELCOME !! Pull up a chair and stay awhile >>>>

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Howdy Solo's brother!! Come on in and join us when you want!

hellobighug

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi, Solo's brother. Your life can be happier now. It's not over yet. You're doing the right thing to look for the truth, THE REAL TRUTH.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi there solo's brother, and welcome.

Don't just lurk, come and join us.

• shera
    shera

*waves*

Hello!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit