NZ beautiful

by ania 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Fair enough...but who knighted him??

Like a good NZer, he sung his own praises and knighted himself. Probably after inventing the aeroplane, the pavlova and Yates seeds...

(besides...he was Danish born son of a lutheran pastor)

Well, he was from Dannevirke...

• juni
    juni

Thanks Ania for sharing the pictures. Beautiful! I'd love to have that view from my backyard porch.

Yesterday I was watching w/my daughter Oprah Winfrey and her friend Gayle's trip through New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. They stopped in Durango, Colorado. Beautiful mountains and scenery.

Juni

• ania
    ania
    Like a good NZer, he sung his own praises and knighted himself. Probably after inventing the aeroplane, the pavlova and Yates seeds...

OK, ok, ok you win thats pretty funny

Dannevirke was founded by the Danes like most of the rest of da vorld, so i'm still not giving him any credit for being a true kiwi

You Ozzie's

Juni- i'd love to be able to travel the world but hey, if you can't do that you have to be able to make the most of where you are. There are so many NZ beautiful places most kiwi's haven't even seen before they travel overseas

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You Ozzie's

Actually, I am impressed by some aspects of NZ. For example, I'm pretty sure that the NZ per capita number of home hobbyists who tinker with jet engines is much higher than the global average. There's Bruce Simpson (an ex-pat Aussie - Shhhhhh!) and his pulse jets (you can buy them in kit form if you like), and there's even a bloke who uses a jet engine to cool his beer! Don't believe me? Google "jet propelled beer cooler" - you should find it.

• ania
    ania
    jet propelled beer cooler

Stephanus-looks like a pretty expensive way of keeping your beer cold to me hmm wonder why he doesn't just get a beer fridge in his shed . I guess it's a bloke thing huh? And they say women are impractical, go figure

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit