NZ beautiful

by ania 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• ania
    ania

I love it in here sooo much and so do my kids just wanted to share some of my photo's with people who i know will appreciate the beauty of our natural environment and wildlife: If anyone ever gets a chance to visit NZ please don't drive through Kaikoura on your way (from Christchurch to Blenheim) you would be missing out on one of the most special places in the world!!!

Seals about 3 minutes walk down the beach from where i live

Aren't they gorgeous???

My back yard

Aerial View of The Peninsula

This photo was taken right outside my back door off the deck

Spider ???

Magpie

• fokyc
    fokyc

OK Ania, lovely shots, when can I visit? Cotswolds in the UK isn't too bad except for those JWs, although they seem to have stopped calling recently!! I expect they will be here soon with the new tract (I actually already have a copy)

Keep posting those lovely pictures.

• ania
    ania

Yeah know what you mean theres a KH here too, but they have only visited me once in the year and a half i have lived here...no idea why maybe it was something i told them about my being a witch (i'm not realy but it seems to have done the trick he he )

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Wow, it is beautiful. I almost bought airline tickets to go to NZ this October, but I had to wait due to contract issues with my job. But I'm planning on making a trip to NZ next year. How's the weather by Auckland in March? Where do you recommend for a visitor to stay, Auckland or Christchurch?

• ania
    ania

R6Laser-what a pity you had to put it off. It is getting into autumn (a little colder) by mid to late March in Christchurch, should still be quite warm (around 22-25 %) in Auckland. But Ch-ch is definately a much prettier place than Auckland (Aucks is a bit of a rat-race) plus you won't see any snow covered mountains or wildlife around auckland (only in the zoo). So yeah i would reccomend Ch-ch. But then again Waiheke Island is only a 30 min ferry ride from quay st in Auck's and it is also a beautiful place.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Ever since I saw New Zealand mountainous landscapes on postage stamps it strack me as a country of great and unique beauty as well as flora and fauna, if it weren't so far, at the other side of the world, I would have visited long time ago.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

If the Country's so beautiful, how do you explain the PM??

• badboy
    badboy

WHERE EXACTLY IS THE PLACES SHOWN?

• ania
    ania

Stephanus-sorry not familiar with all the short text could you please explain PM

badboy-Kaikoura

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    could you please explain PM

I wish I could explain Helen Clark, but I think she's one of those phenomena that defy explanation... LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit