by littlerockguy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

a few pics of my vacation in Denmark

alt

alt

alt

alt

Will post some more later. I will be heading to London tomorrow (Saturday) for the weekend!

• luna2
    luna2

Very nice! I love traveloge-type posts. The mermaid statue is a lot smaller than I thought it was. Looking forward to the next set.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Looks like the weather was great

and you had a good time

Thanks for sharing

purps

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Very nice, LRG! Us people from downunder have a very soft spot for Denmark now that we have our very own Princess (Mary) !

Did you get to see the palaces? One of my favorite spots - I think it's so nice the royal family having individual palaces around a courtyard.

Yep, you're in a good place and thankx for sharing. You done good.

Cheers, Ozzie

• gato
    gato

greetings , my name is marcio from brazil , i'd like to change some awake publications in your own language.

i've got some in portuguese.

my adrees is marcio francisco caixa postal 178 cabo 54535000 brazil

writte me back. or at [email protected]

• Woofer
    Woofer

Looks like you had a good time!

I'd like to travel abroad but I have this fear of flying (I WILL fly but I don't like too and pretty much scared the entire trip until the plane lands).

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great pics LRG, and the weather looks terrific.

I hope tou enjoy London

• greendawn
    greendawn

Interesting pictures, did you try any of the local cheeses, dishes, cakes, beers? Anything recommended?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Nice pics! See...we don't even have to get on a plane to see the sights overseas! But should you really be fooling around with a naked mermaid??? hmmmmmmmmmm!!! hahaha

mumsy

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

very nice pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit