If U Don't Go To All The Meetings & Conventions You're Not Jehovah's Friend

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Genesis
    Genesis

Then Im really not Jehobah's friend ! But I guess that since I go to all my training at the gym I must be Arnold Shwarzaneger buddy...

• Warlock
    Warlock
    If it were possible, this pioneer sis would've been Presiding Overseer.

P.O.?????????

THAT SISTER IS.............................GOD!

Warlock

• Mary
    Mary
    Warlock said: I know of a sister who developed Alzheimers. I guess she's doomed, also. I'm a walking dead man, then.

That's 'dead man walking' Warlock.

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

I wonder if that same sister will reflect on her words if she ever has a problem that prevents her from attending all the meetings and conventions? I wonder how she will feel if that situation arises, and someone makes that comment to her?

It is a very insensitive comment to make when there are those present who's physical infirmities make it difficult for them to attend everything. She should have thought about who was listening, or kept her mouth shut.

Marion

• Warlock
    Warlock

That's 'dead man walking' Warlock.

I'm just not into movies, Elderette Mary.

Warlock

• minimus
    minimus

She's got to be around 70 now. But she sees the new system everyday. She's a true believer if I've ever known one!

• juni
    juni

Good afternoon Marion!

Marion said:

I wonder if that same sister will reflect on her words if she ever has a problem that prevents her from attending all the meetings and conventions? I wonder how she will feel if that situation arises, and someone makes that comment to her?

It is a very insensitive comment to make when there are those present who's physical infirmities make it difficult for them to attend everything. She should have thought about who was listening, or kept her mouth shut.

Isn't that the truth? I think she needs to eat some "humble pie".

Juni

• sspo
    sspo

Wait until she is old and maybe in a wheel chair and see if she sings the same tune.

Most cong. a good number of older ones never make it to the meetings, stay home watching the shopping network and listening to the mtgs. over the phone

That's what this zealous sister will be doing since the end is not really coming.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Sounds like this super Shitnoid needs a good old fashioned apostasizing! Somebody should send her some material on the real truth as revenge for her insensitive cult-drone comment..

Shel

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    So said an elder's wife who is considered the most respected sister in the congregation.

That's not saying much. The congregation is probably the only place where she can get any respect, and probably with good reason. Am I correct in my assumption that she's a loudmouthed blowhard?

It seems as though the most ignorant and unbalanced people are "respected" in the JW congregations. You know who I mean - the ones who talk the most but know the least. Their mouths are never shut, so they never have a chance to hear an alternative point of view. The ones who are perpetual students at the Awake university, and who are proud of their ability to read at an eighth grade level. The ones who scoff at "worldly" education even though they need the services of doctors, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals. The ones who run their own window, floor, and toilet cleaning businesses, and consider themselves big business tycoons for doing so. The ones who can't carry on an intelligent conversation for more than 5 minutes before it degenerates into gossip and slander. These are the characteristics of the people I knew who were "respected" in the congregations.

Having the respect of JWs is not a good thing. I'm proud to be hated by them.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit