Walmart Rage (MeLTdOwN)

by MsMcDucket 64 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm with Arthur on this one, if it was wrong for them to be so rude to you, why would you repond in kind? You went back to those women and continued the whole thing, what a waste of time and energy. I'm sorry to say this but you are just as rude as they are.

Lola, I'm sorry that you feel that way. I just couldn't let those b*tches get away with doing that to my child. Wait until you have a couple of kids and see how you react when someone tries to diminish them or harm them! Your blood will boil! I don't know too many mothers or fathers who like they're children being abused by someone else.

These women should have known better. I didn't initiate it, but I did question it. I will question it anytime it happens (as long as they aren't pointing a gun at me).

I feel that you and Arthur don't have a clue about human reaction to being offended. If you handle it with a milquetoast reaction, so be it, that's you. I chose to handle it differently.

Furthermore, I wasn't being rude to these women. Being rude would of been calling them some crazy old (insert race of your choice) bats and spraying pepper spray in their face.

And as far as that (insert race of your choice) woman goes, she got away with murder. If it would of been someone else, she'd of walked away with no hair!

Edited: So it won't appear so racist or offensive to some.

• Simon
    Simon
    ... mean this beeepity beep beep white woman walked right in front of me ...

What has the color to do with anything and why do you raise it?

That seems very racist to me.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    ... mean this beeepity beep beep white woman walked right in front of me ...

What has the color to do with anything and why do you raise it?

Why do you mention only the white woman and not my reference to the black women? It makes me feel that you didn't care about the black women, which is racist. Don't ya think? I just called it like it happened. I was experiencing this from different people of different races. Ignorance knows no color barriers.

• Simon
    Simon
    Ignorance knows no color barriers.

And yet you chose to point out colors of people? Surely it was just 'a woman' if race doesn't matter? (or 'person' if sex doesn't count either)

You are the one who made it a color issue from your first post.

Are you black by any chance? From the post you made it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder and were determined to be aggressive or make an issue out of something that a white person did.

Seems like ignorance is live and kicking and well aware of color barriers to me.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Seems like ignorance is live and kicking and well aware of color barriers to me.

I agree!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I'm not so sure specifying identifying physical characteristics has the same impact here as in the UK, Simon. I am sure that even US citizens are taken aback by the explicit and seemingly insulting way individuals are identified in some Caribbean countries.

When my wife was in the Dominican Republic very few learned to use her name. To identify her to someone else, they would say (in Spanish) "The tall, skinny black girl from New York." My wife wasn't from New York, but in the D.R. they seem to have a tough time comprehending the size of the US and that there could be many states the size of their whole country, so people frmo the US were from New York. If that proved insufficient, they would add that her hair was "nappy" (it was in sister-locks at the time).

While there, she heard other people referred to casually as "the fat one with the very big butt" and the like. Expressions we also might use to describe someone, but not in public, and certainly not if the person was nearby. It was not only acceptable there, but expected.

Identifying someone by what category of skin pigmentation someone has might not really be racist. She later identified two black women, and perhaps she divided the two instances by skin tone to demonstrate there was no distinction between the capacity for rudeness. In which case, she would have been highlighting the opposite of racism, namely the similarity and commonality of the human race.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Are you black by any chance? From the post you made it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder and were determined to be aggressive or make an issue out of something that a white person did.

Yes! Can't you tell from my little pic with the spiky hair. I thought you knew. I'm black with a *pinch* of Creek Indian.

Oh yeah, and I each fried chicken, watermelon, greens, and cornbread too!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Oh yeah, and I each fried chicken, watermelon, greens, and cornbread too!

Lawd 'a' mercy! If that makes you black I know LOTS of black people around these parts that NO ONE else would call "black", including me.

In fact, I daresay not a few my near neighbors would croak from apoplexy on the spot if it was proven that they were black. Even just a *pinch*.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Please people, remember it's only ok to bash fat people and gay people on this board. Please refer to the "terms of use" for more information on this.

LOL. Just trying to break the tension with a little humor.

Ms Mcracistducket,

Why does your original post have so many references to the skin color of the individuals involved? Ethnicity is irrelevant to personality traits such as rudeness, unless you're racist, and then it becomes very relevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit