Music, what are some single cuts that helped keep your sanity?

by restrangled 30 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Onto Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young....

And I am feeling great...

You all must think I am nuts with my music choices.

r.

PS. I do love Lincoln Park, and many others mentioned here, just don't have the music.

Thanks. This is fun!

r.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Peaches en Regalia Frank Zappa

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

something a little more current coming undone by korn.

• Asheron
    Asheron

When everything is getting to me I put on "Head like a hole" ny Nine Inch Nails By the end of that song Im peaceful as a pussycat....with an Atom Bomb.

• Satanus
    Satanus

ACDC back in black album got me through a tough time.

S

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Sheryl Crowe Tuesday Night Music Club, especially Strong Enough

Carole King Tapestry

• clovis
    clovis

Neil Young's CD's Harvest (Originally an album) and his later CD Harvest Moon.

You got to listen to them!

• anakolouthos
    anakolouthos

"War All the Time" by Thursday. "Blinded by Fear" by At the Gates... nothin' like swedish death metal for catharsis. :-) "The Last Word is Rejoice" by Mineral... one of the prettiest songs ever written. "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" as sung by Josh Groban. Such a beautiful song. "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park. Great to blow off steam to. Pachelbel's Canon in D. & lots more! But these came to mind first. If it wasn't for music I would have gone crazy a long time ago.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

restrangled I just love seeing women our age still rockin`!! Rock & metal have been my saving grace for years!

Pat Benatar helped me through some tough times, ACDC, Led Zep., Pink Floyd, hey even some of the pop music made me smile, GoGo`s, yes even Madonna, and lots of 70-80`s funk music!! I really like a variety of music.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Tori Amos- The entire "From the Choirgirl Hotel" CD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit