NEWBIES how many of you

by plmkrzy 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I just want to say welcome to the newbies. I am so glad you found this board and know you have someplace to come and vent, ask advice or share something about your life. We NEED to be able to say what's in our hearts and hey----who ELSE but other exJWs would even understand us?

hugs,

Annie

• anakolouthos
    anakolouthos

*raises hand* I'm pretty new too... I've been lurking for a long time & I read pretty much everything, but I haven't been able to post much. I still feel like a noob. I'm really thankful for this board though, & all the great people here. Thanks for this thread Miss Plum Krazy! We've had a lot of growth on here lately... does that mean God's blessing us? :-D

love & hugs to all of y'all, anakolouthos (of the long-arse alias class)

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

August of this year.

• jakes
    jakes

Joined July this year.

• Jerohobobonadad
    Jerohobobonadad

I started here in August...I've not posted much as I don't have a great deal to say! I'm still going to the meetings though to keep family happy and because I have nice friends that I don't want to cause problems for. It's a difficult situation.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Newbie here!!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I'm new too. you'll like it here. I've met lots of really nice people so far

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Calico I got some free stuff for ya!!!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

What would that be kerj???? food, drinks, other??????

I'll PM you!

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

I started posting recently too!!! I hadn't been lurking on the board long before i decided to post for the first time..

I'm currently fading successfully(i think) and welcome others like me....

jason

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit