wonderwoman
    becca1
    joe_black

That?s 12 so far out of ?
    Welcome y?al!

• Y I Man
    Y I Man

Hi plmkrzy,

I joined mid August & only have access to internet at work so I cant post too much. (looks over shoulder to see if boss is watching)

Gavin

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I came here mainly for research

Y I Man
    I was without my computer, still am?only use my laptop now, and only posted when I went to the library so I had to choose carefully where I spent my time allotted. I posted here because there was simply more real information available. The other sites only offered war games and I found them boring after awhile. Time was too valuble to waste on that.

Welcome aboard!

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Hi all,

I joined in May after lurking in the background for a couple of years, but don't post too often so I'm still a Newbie too I guess!!!

I seem to spend more time reading than posting-there's always something interesting going on....LIG

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Hello, I'm new. I joined at the end of last month.

Marion

• juni
    juni

Welcome to all of you !

It's so nice to have new, fresh ideas and input here. Everyone has their own story inside or outside the organization. We can "meet" together and share thoughts and offer solace and share laughs.

It's a wonderful source of meeting new friends. Some have more time to post than others. Some have been at the site longer. It doesn't matter. We all have unique personalities and as Bronzefist had said, "at this site people speak from the heart and not by rote".

Juni

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

welcome

Genesis
    Warlock
    Grey matters
    dido
    Littledrummerboy
    Onthewayout
    Kitten Wiskers
    exwitless
    jaguarbass
    wonderwoman
    becca1
    joe_black

That?s 12 so far out of ?
    Welcome y?al!

Y I Man
    Life is Grand
    iamfreenow

Awesome that?s 15 now and counting??

Thanks folks!

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Me too

I lurked for a while and now find that I tend to read more than post. Though I did spend about 1 1/2 hours developing a post the other night for the dreaded error message to come up and so I lost all the work (yes, I know I should have done it in wordpad first, but it started out as a simple link to a news story)

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Welcome Gilberto
    If I forget to uncheck the html then recheck it before I submit, I lose it to the dreaded error page every time. Word Pad is lost on my laptop somewhere with my calculator.

Not all newbies anymore but more new members that I may not have welcomed

Matt_fs
    kerj2leev
    Peaches-n-Cream
    Khrysanthemum
    chuckyy
    chiddy

I see many of you guys while surfing threads and it has floored me how many there are lately.

22 so far wow.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Mr. E of the FDS
    welcome to the forum...wait YOU'RE NOT NEW!

lol! welcome anyway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit