I get free food

by Calico Ethel 30 Replies latest social humour

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I apparently turn on fast food employees so much so that I get free food frequently. Today I went to fazoli's to get food for myself and 2 co-workers. The guy at the drive thru window thought I was hot and gave me all my food for free - NO JOKE! I kept saying come on, you have to charge me for this food. He said "no, just come back and see me some time sweetheart".

YEAH RIGHT...I don't think I'll be going there anymore. He wasn't good looking at all, but what do I care? It's free food!!!!

I rule!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Trying to score points with the ladies at zero cost that is very smart. You know the JWs would have made a big issue out of it, "you have accepted stolen goods". But as you said who cares.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

what do I care? I'm not a JW anymore....besides I stole stuff when I was one and didn't care then either - I'm going to hell! I'm sure many others will be joining me though, so at least I'll have company.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

must be nice. :)

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Oh you'll be back....just wait until your really hungry with no money....just hope he's working!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Oh really? No one is "all that" ....justifying theft, or laughing about getting something for free from someone who doesn't measure up to your standards in the "looks" department, sounds pretty juvenile.

You were married for 9 years?

I'm incredulous.

r.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

Restrangled - I'm not juvenille in the least....I kept telling him that I wanted to pay, but he insisted he didn't want my money, what was I going to do - throw it through the drive thru window at him????

the only reason why I wouldn't go back is because he was quite nasty looking - not just that he wasn't attractive, he was disquisting!!!!

no need to use the big words either, you could just come out and say you don't believe me...

I'm an adult and I act like one. I don't go out of my way to get free food, but if it happens, so what??? again, it's not that I didn't try really hard to get him to take my money, he just didn't want it.

I just wanted to share my story to cheer some people up - that good stuff can happen to good people (or in my case, fairly good people)(some of the time)

I really don't care if you think any less of me, some people are happy for me

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

work it girlfriend.....

lisa

• juni
    juni

Don't worry Calico Ethel what restrangled said. Must be an off day.

I would do the same thing. Hey. You tried to pay him. They throw so much food out it's a shame. Did they have a Ronald McDonald's box there for contributions? I prolly would've thrown $ at that. Just me though.

Juni

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I would do the same thing. Hey. You tried to pay him. They throw so much food out it's a shame. Did they have a Ronald McDonald's box there for contributions? I prolly would've thrown $ at that. Just me though.

Juni

They don't have Ronald McDonald's box at Fazoli's ...silly woman.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit