cheesiest movielines

by tijkmo 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

http://movies.uk.msn.com/features/CheesiestMovielines2006_Article.aspx

got any to add...how about this from armageddon

The United States Government just asked us to save the world. Anyone wanna say no?
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

One of my bf's favourite cheesy lines is from Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now: Someday this wars' gonna end.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Stay alive, no matter what occurs! I WILL find you!" - Daniel Day-Lewis to Madeleine Stowe in Last of the Mohicans. I like to say it to my daughter whenever I drop her off somewhere... or even when she's just walking into the bathroom.

• myelaine
    myelaine

I remember (parts) of a movie..I think it was night of the living dead or something like that..any way...

these two guys a supervisor and a kid, they were down stairs in this govt. storage facility and they were watching drums with toxic "stuff" explode all around and this "stuff" just happens to reactivate dead people...all this crazy shit is happening...and the kid starts beeking off...the supervisor says..."you watch your mouth if you like your job!"...that was sooo funny to me.

michelle

• Funchback
    Funchback

Lois Lane (Margot Kidder):
    "Can you read my mind? Do you know what it is that you do to me? I don't know who you are. Just a friend from another star. Here I am, like a kid out of school. Holding hands with a god. I'm a fool. Will you look at me? Quivering. Like a little girl, shivering. You can see right through me. Can you read my mind? Can you picture the things I'm thinking of? Wondering why you are... all the wonderful things you are. You can fly. You belong in the sky. And I... could belong to each other. If you need a friend... I'm the one to fly to. If you need to be loved... here I am. Read my mind."

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

You complete me.

or

You had me at hello.

• Nowman
    Nowman

dumb and dummer, Jim Carey (Loyd) says to Lauren Holly (Mary) "what do you say a girl like me and guy like you getting together"?, Lauren Holly says "one in a million", Jim Carey says "so your saying I have a chance"...lol

dumb and dummer, "you guys been doing a little boozin, you bin tipping back on grampas sauce". (then cop drinks Loyds pee in the beer bottles).

***Nikki***

• Genesis
    Genesis

Star Wars 5, Leia : I love you Han Solo : I know

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

genesis just reminded me of another...remember flash gordon

Flash, Flash, I love you, but we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth!
  • Dismembered
    Dismembered

Careful Nowman,

That's "suckin' back on grampas ole cough medicine. Gimme that you little pumpkinpie haircutted freak...

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit