cheesiest movielines

by tijkmo 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Nicholas Cage in Con Air

"Put down the bunny,"

I won't even mention where this one came from,

"Anakin, you're breaking my heart..You're going down a path I can't follow,"

"Duuh, because of Obi-Wan?"

"No dumbass! Because of what you just f*cking said that you plan to do!"

"LIAR!! You brought him here to kill me, now I'm soo pissed I'm going to choke you from three feet away"

"NARF!"

• Nowman
    Nowman

Dismemebered, I knew I was saying it wrong, I knew someone would correct me....my humble apologies . Yet, I own the movie, and you'd think I would have memorized it by now...I really wanted to post the part about the note to the "gasman", "how'd they know I got gas"....You gonna correct me on this one too?

Nikki

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    You gonna correct me on this one too?

Nah you're too cute

Dismembered

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    "Stay alive, no matter what occurs! I WILL find you!" - Daniel Day-Lewis to Madeleine Stowe in Last of the Mohicans. I like to say it to my daughter whenever I drop her off somewhere... or even when she's just walking into the bathroom.

ha ha ...she must love you for that

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Careful Nowman,

That's "suckin' back on grampas ole cough medicine. Gimme that you little pumpkinpie haircutted freak...

Dismembered

Yes, careful, it's a classic.-lol

How about, "I got the need for speed" -Top Gun --I get embarrassed just hearing that! Tom cruise is THE worst.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Samuel L. Jackson's line from Snakes on a Plane:

I am sick of these mother&^#$ing snakes on this mother*#&^ing plane.
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

-Top Gun --I get embarrassed just hearing that! Tom cruise is THE worst.

Said to Tom Cruise also in Top Gun Son, your ego's writing checks your body can't cash

• Emma
    Emma

"You complete me. or You had me at hello." Ditto! (the quote thingy isn't showing... )

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Anyone remember in 'Full Metal Jacket' when Private Joker was arguing with that big jar head dude (after boot camp and in the war) and the jar head said "You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

Not so bad except for the reaction by everyone there. "Wooooooooo....Oooooooo..." Like he said something that was so impressive.

Pretty corny

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Tom Cruise again: "Help MEEEEE help YOUUUUU!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit