Some Unfortunate News due to the Collision

by Amazing 26 Replies latest jw friends

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Really sorry to hear of your injuries. The clinical way in which you described them masks traumas far more terrible than I am sure any of us can imagine. Glad to hear you are chirpy enough to keep us informed, and remember we're all friends here.

Cheers

• bubble
    bubble

Take it easy Jim. Healing thoughts are coming your way.

Love Marie. XXX

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wow, jim. Who would have thought, at first, that it did so much damage. I'm glad you came through the accident, and don't have to stay in a hospital. Hang in there. Docs have a lot of knowledge and tools, these days. Hope the insurance pays well.

S

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

So sorry to hear about this accident and it's effects on you.

May you recover fully and quickly, knowing that for now we are pulling for you and praying for you too.

Jeff

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Jim.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Cheers

Chris

• Dansk
    Dansk

Jim,

I'm sorry to hear of your accident and the resulting trauma to your body. I really cannot understand why you haven't been admitted into hospital, even though your vital signs are ok. Indeed, it really must have been some collision to fracture a femur (thigh) bone! I've had fluid on the lungs and it's no joke. Please take care and don't hesitate to get back to the hospital if you feel at all breathless or generally unwell. It just doesn't seem right for you to be at home.

Ian

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Oh my goodness! What a trying time for you! I completely agree you MUST listen to that inner voice that tells you if you need hospital attention! Act quickly if you need attention.

In looking for the little things to smile about, it appears your typing fingers are in good shape! Get your rest and know we are thinking of you.

Kitten Whiskers

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SO very sorry Jim, I hope everything works out for you and you get the care you need.

plm

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

I have to agree with the general consensus that being in the hospital might be alot safer for you in case anything takes a turn for the worse-some of these issues sound like they could be very serious....please take care of yourself.

LIG

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

jim,im so sorry to hear this..i have b negative blood if you need any and are not afraid of being damned by the org...please keep us posted...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit