Jesus Camp, the movie. Trailer freaked me out.

by kwintestal 22 Replies latest social current

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I haven't been around too much. Anyway, I heard an interview with the directors of the film the other day, and was compelled to check out the website.

It's a movie about X-tian kids going to these bible camps and I'll tell you, the trailer (in the download section) freaked me right out.

The website is www.jesuscampthemovie.com

Comments? I still have shivers.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

P.S. keep your eye open for my next topic, entitled: Christian propaganda found in a truck stop stall. (I just have to scan the stuff in)

Kwin

• Gill
    Gill

Wow! Sort of like the Hitler Youth Movement!

They say History repeats itself if we don't learn from the past!

Spooky!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Our friend Cinemablend described it as "the most chilling horror movie of the year"!

http://www.cinemablend.com/reviews/Jesus-Camp-1816.html

• badboy
    badboy

NO GLOBAL WARMING!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I bet the parents feel the same way about their kid convulsing on the floor as my parents did the first door I knocked on.

Kwin

• Badger
    Badger

I loved the shot of them worshipping to/with a cardboard cutout of Bush. That's really what the fundie movement is about.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Terrifying. And no different then the Islamic "Madrassas" in Pakistan and Afghanistan used to indoctrinate the next generation of "Taliban".

These glossy eyed zombies will indeed grow into our own, homegrown "Christian Fundamentalist Taliban".

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i see that its made by Magnolia Pictures..which i think is one of tom cruises production companies.

why would a scientology company want to make a movie like this i wonder?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's frightening to see stuff like this. How these kids will turn out, if they continue to take all this stuff in, doesn't bear thinking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit